VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remanded back to st. Pete

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

Even though we had wavier, for decision be made at bva.  The docket number is14-41 036A.  From what I understand they want the ro to make decision if renal failure is due to cads.  It is like they are totally over looking that we filed it has secondary to Diabetes, because hubby was not diagnosised withcads until 2013,and va granted it in July of 2014.he was diagnosised with renal failure in 2011.??  that is the reason for filing secondary to diabetes.  Let me know what you all think.  And hubby did not file for iu,but now they are telling him to?  What are his chances.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

There is always the possibility that your claimed Secondary Nexus is in error. What VA or Private Nephrologist Treatment Notes or IMO  backs up your DM II Nexus?

As to the IU Claim, if he's over 60% SC or meets the requirements for an Extra-Scheduler Award, why on earth haven't you already filed for IU?

Do you have a POA-VSO handling your Claims and Appeals, big mistake if you're doing this as DIY project? Especially true, if IU has been a missed opportunity for an extended period. 

Lookup VA Accredited Claims Agent #39029 POA Code EIP. Do a Consult and get this over with. It's time to get this handled by a Pro so you folks can get on with your lives.

This VA Claims Agent can get it done either at the BVA Level or CAVC if necessary.

We just found out, instead of going back st. Pete, it went to Cheyenne, Wyoming.  They have some kind of program going where they help each other.  But other than that we have not heard anything.   They granted an increase on diabetes and remand renal disease and tdiu.  So I understand the increase has to be rated.  So does that mean we will not get back pay on that increase, until they finish the remand?   We are more tired military.  All this is confusing.  Going to call Wyoming and see if they have sent anything out yet.  My mail has been coming so late.   And we don’t get as much  junk mail now.  I have worked at a post office yrs ago, where the carrier got caught dumping mail in a trash dumpster, where he thought would not be found.