VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where to find the phone number for eBenefits

Rate this question

Disciple

Question

Can anyone please tell me where to find the phone number to eBenefits?  The status of my appeal hasn't been updated since a month ago.  Has anyone else noticed the same thing?  I would like to ask them how often they update and why mine hasn't been done.  Thank you in advance for any help as it's greatly appreciated and best wishes to everyone!

G,

PRAISE GOD!!!  Got a call today from my attorney that we won!!!  We did go the DRO route but were denied so we headed up to the BVA on appeal.  I cannot recommend my attorney HIGHLY enough!  This guy will dig, search and fight HARD for his clients and he is HIGHLY SKILLED in veterans law!  If any of you know of another vet who needs EXCELLENT COUNSEL...please refer them to the Glover Luck Law Firm in Dallas, Texas...they are not only very, very good but very nice as well.  I'll continue to pray for all of you who are still fighting...GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Good for you, 51/2 years of Retro will definitely take the edge off your problems. I trust you have set your Direct Deposit Bank/Credit Union Account to both Text and Email you real-time regarding "ALL" Financial Transactions.

Did you check your E-Ben site today? Historically, E-Ben Claims and Appeals Awards updates have trailed the actual Retro Deposit by a few weeks. It wasn't unusual for the actual Award Letter to arrive anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks after the Retro Hit.

Semper Fi and have a Happy 4th of July.

I went into my EB acct but couldn't find the email/text option that you mentioned.  Yes, my direct deposit info is accurate but could you please explain how to find the notification options?  Thanks in advance!  I know I have to wait a bit for my retro to hit because now my file has to go back to the RO to be rated and then to Finance to be paid but just knowing that we won is such a HUGE relief!  Thank you so much for your help...it is truly appreciated and thank you for your honorable service to our great nation...SEMPER FI!!!

Only your Bank offers real-time Account Transaction info, not your E-Ben account. With your Bank, log into your Direct Deposit Checking/Debit account. Up at the top should be a drop-down menu for preferences, including notifications.

The real-time texts are great not only for your long-awaited Retro Deposit heads-up but also for the everyday info on all Deposit and Debit Transactions as they post.

Take us to school, how long between your Denial, DRO Hearing, the DRO Denial Letter and the Date your Appeal was Certified and forwarded to the BVA for Docketing?

My 06/14 DRO Hearing took 4.25 years before it made it to the "On Deck Circle." I decided on an Informal Hearing, finished the Hearing in 35 min, all issues from 2010 NOD awarded as well as a 2012 IU Denial. Had the DRO Award Letter that afternoon, Retro Hit about 2 weeks later, E-Ben updated shortly thereafter. Actual Award Letter took about 6 weeks.