Ask Your VA Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Fwd: Political Integrity? ( Update On Project Shad - Project 112 )

Rate this question

Guest allan

Question

Fwd: Political Integrity? ( UPDATE ON PROJECT SHAD - PROJECT 112 )

Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:01:28 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Political Integrity?

To: vetvoice@...

Subject: Oversight and Accountability? 1/8/07.
Continued in 2007 is the advancement of the DOD’s SHAD Research & Development (R&D) lessons learned. A proven Department Of Defense (DOD) Project 112 chemical and biological experiment.[2] This is under the civilian "NATIONAL SECURITY MISSIONS" of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).[5] BARDA also lacks the MILITARY, Shipboard Hazard and Defense (SHAD) oversight and accountability for their biological contamination. BARDA too, as most conducted on the DOD’s "hundreds of thousands" in the U.S. Senate Report [4], will be under the cover of our nation’s wars!
Documented by the 13 years ago 1994 U.S. Senate Report is a study of from 1944, 50 years of DOD "experiments that were designed to harm"![4] Its NOTES (No.’s 168 & 170) cite, "The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code, Human Rights in Human Experimentation". Not addressed is their own Report’s proven dereliction of duty, i.e., by the many conducted in direct disobedience of the DOD Secretary’s 1953 order in pages 343-345 of the "The Nazi Doctors".[1]
The 12 July 1973 National Personnel Records Center fire destroyed "designed to harm" military service records. Congress’s 1974 Privacy Act
censored the names of all witnesses from surviving and future records.
In 2007 is the H. R. 4259 "To establish the Veterans' Right to Know Commission."[6] A proposal to study the
DOD’s SHAD lack of oversight and
"Right to Know"
accountability?
CRUCIAL TO THE "RIGHT TO KNOW" IS: The U.S. Senate’s DOD military experiments demonstrate R&D protocol by all, i.e., the scheduled, conducted on "hundreds of thousands" and in-the-record U.S. Senate Report’s many "experiments that were designed to harm".[4] First, all prior R&D is reviewed. The resulting Scope of Work defines what each military and civilian research program is to accomplish. The where, how, when and who is involved is spelled out. Each "to harm" project’s cause and effects are very closely followed and recorded. The subjects are observed during the project and the end results are the basis for subsequent actions. Then the needed from "to harm" protections are developed with applicable treatment for experienced injuries. This CRUCIAL experiment revealing evidence is not part of a subject’s medical history. Therefore, unavailable for a past, present and future victim’s diagnosis and treatment by Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Physicians’, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Physicians’ or for use during any VA and Judicial Branch processes!
THEREBY, THE VICTIM NEVER THE WISER BECOMES! WITH THE VERY REAL DANGER OF AN AFTER MILITARY SERVICE AND CIVILIAN
"NATIONAL SECURITY MISSIONS"
MISSED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS. CREATED ARE INCREASED SERIOUS AND CHRONIC INJURIES
!
The 1987 U.S. SUPREME COURT in the 1953 disobedience STANLEY Case makes very clear that UNLESS CONGRESS CHANGES IT, BY REASON OF MILITARY SERVICE AFTERWARDS VETERAN’S LOST ARE PRIOR TO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.[3] The Senate Report documents many more"
experiments that were designed to harm".[4] Most were also in direct disobedience of the
DOD
Secretary’s 1953 order. Noted was that rights be restored. This still has not been done!! All for the greater good, end justifies the means! The excuse for an in 2007 from 1944 ongoing 63 years of "hundreds of thousands" [4]
JUSTICE AND TREATMENT DENIED
! By BARDA "national security missions" to-date continued.[5] Requested is your support by contacting your members in the U.S. Congress. Please have them return to Veterans’ their Constitutional Rights with oversight and accountability for all! Thank you.
REFERENCES: [1] DOD Secretary’s 26 February 1953 NO non-consensual, human experiments Memo pages 343-345. George J. Annas and Michael A. Grodin,
The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code; Human Rights in Human Experimentation
(New York: Oxford University Press, 1992). In REF. 3 as NOTES 168 & 170. [2] Starting in 1962 chemical and biological experiments. Project 112 (Including Project SHAD) Home; www1.va.gov/shad/ [3] U.S. SUPREME COURT, JUNE 25, 1987, U.S. V. STANLEY, 107 S. CT. 3054 (VOLUME 483 U.S., SECTION 669, PAGES 699 TO 710). [4] December 8, 1994 REPORT 103-97 "Is Military Research Hazardous to Veterans’ Health? Lessons Spanning Half a Century." Hearings Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, 103rd Congress 2nd Session. [5] Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Bill S. 3678 2006. [6]
H. R. 4259 "To establish the Veterans' Right to Know Commission."

Do You Yahoo!?

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

Thomas W. Trefts

Disabled USAF Gulf War Era Veteran

A-10 Jet Engine Mechanic, Flight Line Refueling

10th Component Repair Squadron : RAF Alconbury, 1989-1991 B.S. Business Administration : Ashland College ( University ), Ohio 1984

Assoc. In Applied Jet Engine Technology,

Community College of the Air Force 1991 Director of The Unified Veterans Coalition

http://xsorbit27.com/users5/unifiedveteranscoalition/index.php

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet