Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims all moving quickly anymore

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

When filing my new claim I am used it moving forward then back but as of this new FDC claim but it’s been in preparation for a decision since Dec 18 2018.  Now I know it jumps to here then back to gathering like it has several times for me in the past but they have nothing to gather. I have already uploaded  the 21-2680 application and I know in my records from two months ago I had a C and P for aid and attendance so nothing I am assuming should be required. My claim is only for the aid and attendance not really sure how quick or slow this moves? It’s End is 1/9 to 2/8 but we know that means nothing which is why I’m asking?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Even if I’m already Permanent and total with no future exams? They sent me to an exam labeled Aid and Attendance but was denied bc I had no 21-2680 in my records so I filed a new claim with a 21-2680. And also at the same time me and my spouse applied for the caregiver program the program manager  is doing a home visit on Thursday so of course setting my wife off on how can they invade our privacy when I said I think they inspect our rooms should have just said I don’t know because I don’t i was guessing. Also my sarcasm is the death of me when it comes to trying to be appropriate at the right time.

Edited by jfrei

1 hour ago, jfrei said:

Even if I’m already Permanent and total with no future exams? They sent me to an exam labeled Aid and Attendance but was denied bc I had no 21-2680 in my records so I filed a new claim with a 21-2680. And also at the same time me and my spouse applied for the caregiver program the program manager  is doing a home visit on Thursday so of course setting my wife off on how can they invade our privacy when I said I think they inspect our rooms should have just said I don’t know because I don’t i was guessing. Also my sarcasm is the death of me when it comes to trying to be appropriate at the right time.

They did with me......it was idiotic honestly, I had been PT for many years. I was like, OH, well they are gonna play THAT game?  FINE I will play along and filed for every freaking thing I never filed for before and ended up adding 3 new additional sc items, 2 at 20% and one at 60%.  MY RO is the WORST.

45 minutes ago, jfrei said:

They sent me to 3 TBI review since June 2016 and 2 for PTSD combined them. I get so annoyed 

I wouldn't have even filed if I had even the slightest risk of being reduced, I was past the 10 year mark for every single one of my ratings and all of them were documented as getting worse not better by every single provider.  Still didn't stop them from trying to pull a fast one.

Same here my whole family hads Military ID cards along with ChampVA, but we will see I’m still Prep for a decision since the 18th. Completion date 1/8/2019. I’m not worried about being reduced after my recent increase went through for my migraines after 2 years to 50% and all of my treatment records...

Edited by jfrei