Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thoughts any same experience

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So just to wrap my head around these FDC anyone with a similiar claim and their results. I have one thing I filed for SMC based on my doctors 21-2680 he filled out and I submitted in with the claim on 1/12/2018

filed 1/12/2018

intial review 1/14/2019

Prep for a decision 1/18/2018

and no no movement after 30 days the RO and the phone say it’s in the decision phase but we all know anyday that could change....

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jfrei said:

So just to wrap my head around these FDC anyone with a similiar claim and their results. I have one thing I filed for SMC based on my doctors 21-2680 he filled out and I submitted in with the claim on 1/12/2018

filed 1/12/2018

intial review 1/14/2019

Prep for a decision 1/18/2018

and no no movement after 30 days the RO and the phone say it’s in the decision phase but we all know anyday that could change....

I have a similar situation. I am currently smc s K. I have 2 100% ratings...copd and Major nuerocodnitive disorder along with several other rated disabilities. The va declared me incompetent in Oct. I then filed for aid and attendance along with a few other claims. My claims have been in prep for decision now for 40 days. Today we have a field visit from va examiner to discuss my wife being appointed my fidcuiary. I have heard from others she will also provide info on my current claims and other have said they have no knowledge of my claims in process.. so will find out later today