VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

From SMC M to R1 in 4 months and 17 days

Rate this topic

FormerMember

This is an amazing story. I got a Vietnam Swift Boater (Dan) R1 last year.  Sadly, he passed in early January. They got almost a year of R1-  $93,600 -before he passed..  This Vet's wife (Dan's daughter) came to me in early December and asked me to help her. Seems the VFW in Arkansas doesn't understand SMC very well. They said her husband was maxed out at SMC M. But of course, they said that before he finally got SMC L. I was honored to represent this 11 Bravo 20 w/ CIB. Two R1s and two Vietnam Vets in the same family. That will probably stand as my personal best. Hoooooo, doggies I do love to litigate. Leave no one behind fellow members. Never.

This is precisely why I chose to become a VA agent. I wanted to make a difference in a few Vet's lives before I punch out. 

Some of you will ask how much money I made. $36.75  for USPS Priority mail postage. The Arkansas Puzzle Palace didn't fight my Vet on it nor did I expect them to.  Cool beans, huh? 

redact R 1.pdf

Edited by asknod

Read down this article to the bottom. There are three links to course material I got at the 2016 Las Vegas NOVA conference. Actually, the guy teaching the course (Alan Gumpenberger) didn't have an answer key. I had to look up every single question in 38 CFRs §§3, 4, 19 and 20. Every one of these questions were or are on any given test. VA is too cheap to make up new tests every year. Besides, remember they have to make it easy enough for VSO National Service Officers to pass. There were 28 questions and you had to get a score of 75% or better (in 2016). They gave me 90 minutes. It took 23. Join NOVA after you are accredited and your fellow attorneys will help you at no charge and offer killer advice. 

https://asknod.org/2019/05/25/memorial-day-2019-dirty-deeds-done-dirt-cheap/

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use