Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remand delay

Rate this question

Ricky.peterson2

Question

Just now, Oceanbound said:

I only saw the first movie in 2004 and enjoyed it, but didn't get to see the others, because my life completely fell apart due to the VA.

if you have Amazon Prime, Hulu or Youtube streaming service they are available there... I really liked it and it is one of the few series I occasionally go back and rewatch.

There is no need to have your Senators and Congressmen involved. You already went to the Court, so the VA knows they screwed up (again) and the RO now has to to all the math and get the three signatures because it is more than likely it will be over twenty five thousand.

Just now, Oceanbound said:

There is no need to have your Senators and Congressmen involved. You already went to the Court, so the VA knows they screwed up (again) and the RO now has to to all the math and get the three signatures because it is more than likely it will be over twenty five thousand.

I disagree with you in theory and reality. We see it all the time. They drag their feet. F.U. the award. hell just refuse to process it and the vet sits for a year or more.

I prefer the proactive approach. Call my senator say XX has been remanded to the VARO and they are shuffling their feet. will you help?

A couple calls from him or her and your check is deposited. No Writ of Mandamus needed. Whole wait time circumvented. Places VARO Chief on notice you have a Senator in your hip pocket and that is a damn good thing to have. JMO

So make sure your credit union is updated with your correct details. You do not want to wait more for errors on your part.

Don't forget to donate a few bucks to this site, because this site is why we are successful and not stuck forever in the "the void" where the Dalaks were sent to.