VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Evaluation Services

Rate this question

Cavtrooper088

Question

Last year I took a series of exams administered by VES.  Never heard anything back from any of those exams.    Just today I received notice that I was to take the same exams again.  One as quick as 7 Oct 19 and I took the same exams December 2018.  

Is this a common occurrence with VES and VA?   I have been 100% P&T since 2006 and I am nearly 71 years old. 

Edited by Cavtrooper088

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are P&T it is a little strange. Your 71; when was the last exam you had (that you never received anything back on)? You can call the RO where you go and speak to the supervisor in charge of the scheduling. Tell him/her you are 71, are P&T, had a previous C&P ?, and would like them to consider not having you do this again. You got to be polite, but this has a stigma of harassing a 100% disabled veteran and you don't believe your P&T conditions have gotten better. They just might call it off. Its in 38 CFR and m21-1 manual.

Thanks GBArmy.  I appreciate you helping me.    

• HadIt.com Elder

Ur Velkum. Let us know how you make out. By the way, IF you don't get an agreement to call it off, be sure you DO GO to the appointment. The VA gives a denial on claims  on no shows; I don't know what they can do to 100% P&T but you should go. Be sure to write down time and name of VA rep that says you don't have to go also.

It might be possible that VA "inferred a claim" based on the evidence of record which could have triggered the exam. You might be able to be awarded SMC (Special Monthly Compensation) if you are not already in receipt of it. I would attend the examination as it could be to your benefit considering your age. Take care and keep us posted!