VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Password Reset Everytime

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question.  I dont have this problem.  Maybe we can figure it out together.   I have to ask a few questions:

1.  Browser?   Do you log into google Chrome and do you have an account?  That is the way mine (password) is saved, and I never have an issue with that.  

2.  Have you cleared cookies?  I think this may well be the problem..a cleanup should fix it.  

3.  Security settings.  Does this happen with other accounts (facebook or whatever else you frequent which saves your passwords)?

I have had issues with my bank, since I manage both my wife's and my account.  Did you use the same account last time, Pete?  You may have 2 accounts saved and that can cause issues like I had at my bank.    

8 hours ago, broncovet said:

Great question.  I dont have this problem.  Maybe we can figure it out together.   I have to ask a few questions:

1.  Browser?   Do you log into google Chrome and do you have an account?  That is the way mine (password) is saved, and I never have an issue with that.  

2.  Have you cleared cookies?  I think this may well be the problem..a cleanup should fix it.  

3.  Security settings.  Does this happen with other accounts (facebook or whatever else you frequent which saves your passwords)?

I have had issues with my bank, since I manage both my wife's and my account.  Did you use the same account last time, Pete?  You may have 2 accounts saved and that can cause issues like I had at my bank.    

1. I have firefox

2. I always clear cookies and history

3. no just hadit

First, try deleting your history on firefox.  

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox

Some people dont know its stored both in the cloud and on your computers.  I say "computers" because its also stored online with your cell phone, too if you use firefox and use it to login on your phone.  

While you are at it, check your privacy settings on firefox.  

Did you make sure your computer is up to date as well as your browser?

Compters start doing "funny stuff" if they have not been updated and the updates installed.  With Windows, you have to restart to apply the updates.  

This means you should restart your compter, and sometimes you have to do that several times:  Often, if you havent restarted in a while there are updates A, B, C, D, etc., all of which depend on the previous one to be installed first.  

• Founder

can you try using a different browser and see if the problem repeats? everything seems clear on this end, no other members are having the problem so i think it must be your browser.

i can change your password on this end if you like and we can see if that fixes it. PM me the password you want to use.