Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Grim Reaper Good Old Va

Rate this question

robert51

Question

So after many years of Bullshit the VA throws at you it never stops... In 99 i applied and in March 2004 i was finally 70% IU PT and i though the war was over ... Well today i go to the mail and get a letter stating the VA wants to send me to a doctor to see if i am still in need of IU and if i dont respond they will deceide without me... Gee i now see how and why people flee the country and live overseas the VA is always looking to take from the poor to give to the rich..My son who is 19 and going to school Chapter 35 which if i lose IU he looses chapter 35 he says dad after i get out of school maybe i can join the Army and become an officer what do you think.... I think you would be wasting a valuable education for a country that really dont care about you or what happens to you... let the congressmens sons go to war ... Stay home and be Jody

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Robert:

That sucks I hope that you are able to do what it takes to keep your rating. If nothing has changed than you should be able to keep it.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Does anyone in here know of the rules ? i mean i though PT ment no more CP seems they now think my PTSD cured itself . Is this something we can expect .. the letter says the VA wants to see how my disability is to see if there is anything i might need from them.... F in liers they are , they could care less about me only looking for ways to cut me out... the letter says they are looking at certain types of disabilitys to see if i have changed in any way and it could affect my rating so i better show up

Edited by robert51

• HadIt.com Elder

I suggest you contact Larry Scott at VA Watchdog about the review his efforts among others stopped that last review remember the 72,000 sounds like the Colonel is going to do them anyway enough time has passed try it again scumbags

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Robert:

That sucks I hope that you are able to do what it takes to keep your rating. If nothing has changed than you should be able to keep it.

((((((((((((((( If nothing has changed than you should be able to keep it. ))))))))))))))))))))) well lets see a VA doctor who gets paid by the goverment and is asked by the goverment to see if i have imporved... ????????? Well if the VA doctor says no imporvement in this one or the other hundreds then the VA says gee doctor your services are no longer needed , we need a yes man not a free thinker...

Robert51

I think you are over acting:

First I am not that knowledgeable on VA, but what is the difference. If you are P&T? Are you on SSD? John and I are both on SSD and they do the same thing sending you a letter wanting to find out if you have inproved or not and if your Doctor still feels that you can not work. If you bought a Car and took out the disability Insurance, they do it also , we have two of them and every 6 months our doctor fills out forms. If YOU are truely disabled I would not give it another thought go and have the C&P and get it over with, just because they send you does not mean you will lose your comp or get droped in pay. Have you been going to the Doctors on a regular basis, if so I would not think twice about it.

Robert51

I think you are over acting:

First I am not that knowledgeable on VA, but what is the difference. If you are P&T? Are you on SSD? John and I are both on SSD and they do the same thing sending you a letter wanting to find out if you have inproved or not and if your Doctor still feels that you can not work. If you bought a Car and took out the disability Insurance, they do it also , we have two of them and every 6 months our doctor fills out forms. If YOU are truely disabled I would not give it another thought go and have the C&P and get it over with, just because they send you does not mean you will lose your comp or get droped in pay. Have you been going to the Doctors on a regular basis, if so I would not think twice about it.

The first time i ever heard of this bull was Walter Gilmore remember him . he lived in the Philippines and said he wasnt at the time PT and the VA wanted to take another look at his disability..... what the letter says is the VA has made an appointment for you to see a doctors and if you dont show up your benefits can be reduced or cancled and they want a report to see if my disability is still as bad as They rated now at 70% IU but if they say well we think now your a 50% then they could also say with only 50% you can not get IU and of course your childrens chapter 35 is also droped.. No i have been to the doctor and was recently awarded SSD but how many guys out there will not respond to this type of (( We maybe made a mistake and need to take another look at YOUR Disability ) it just never ends they must sit in the office and hope everyone collecting any benefits dies so their numbers can drop ...