Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Good.  Most likely there was something missing in the original c and p exam, that the VA needed.  Remember:  The VA is not "required" to do a c and p exam, they are discretionary.  

One example:

If the Veteran does not "otherwise" qualify for benefits, no c and p exam will be needed or ordered.  For example if the Veteran did not have the applicable character of discharge, no C and P exam can fix that, and it would not be ordered.  So, it probably means you, at a minimum, are close to meeting SC, or else there would be no need for any exam, much less a second exam.  

I agree with bronc.  QTC has been more than fair.  Can't say the same with the VA C&P's.   I have only had one bad PTSD with a QTC shrink.  I complained to the VARO, and got another one.  Just don't do what I did and piss them off.  Be cool calm collect.  And sometimes less is more.  Just answer their questions.  Don't ramble on.

Here’s a quick question I myself had to have two. One before my TBI review and one after and then another TbI review. To possibly seperate the issues. Every doctor said they should be and the last doctor even gave percentages of which was my TBI and which was my PTSD and still no separation so I gave up. Not sure if you have a few conditions tied into your claim and they can’t seperate or if it’s just one that the first exam wasn’t thorough enough for the Va to dish out their rating. But goodluck