Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Registry Exam

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

I am scheduled for my first visit to the VAMC since being rated in a couple weeks. I`m thinking I should maybe steer clear of there until my appeal is decided. I don`t know what they ask. I mainly wanted to get some glasses, but that isn`t even scheduled yet. Thoughts?

Cavman

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Guest terrysturgis

Cavman, I had the AO exam at the Battle Creek VAMC. It was a very extensive exam. The Doctor that did it discovered the Neuropathy in my hands. Needless to say I used the evidence to suport my DMII claim with secondaries. As always, go to the release of information office and request a copy of the exam.

The AO exam did not automatically go to my C-file. The copy that did make it to my file was the one I made to support my Neuropathy claim. I just received a copy of my C-file and that is what I saw. Take care. Terry Sturgis

I am scheduled for my first visit to the VAMC since being rated in a couple weeks. I`m thinking I should maybe steer clear of there until my appeal is decided. I don`t know what they ask. I mainly wanted to get some glasses, but that isn`t even scheduled yet. Thoughts?

Cavman

\Cavman

I suggest going. I am enrolled in the gulf war register, It was the best move I made. Thats where I found out about the scaring on my lungs due to asbestoes (sorry about the spelling bad morning no java yet.) OF cource the VA medical center said I have scaring due to asbestoes and the RO says no. So when I go to my hearing at least i have something to fall back on.

V/R

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• HadIt.com Elder

Get that AO exam. That is the best exam you can get at the VA. They discovered my PN and DMII. I used it get Service compensation.

• In Memoriam

Cavman,

I went to the AO Registery exam. The doc put lung conditions and insomnia on the AO letter. They took a lot blood for different test, but you can handle that. The nurse asked a lot of standard questions, that she must enter into the system. My exams were finished and the letter sent 11/2006.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity