Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Some Good News

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

A couple of weeks ago I posted that the VARO was requesting opinions from the VAMC and I was all worried about it.

This was done as a C&P Physical with out the vet present, the DRO asked for four opinions and the doctor answered with the following:

1. The C&P report states it is at least likley as not that the erictile dysfunction is at least likley as not due to or being aggravated by medications taken for control of his service connected mental disorder and service connected hypertension.

2. The C&P report states the overall evidence tends to show that the veteran may have had symptoms of decreased kidney function from 5/04 (retirement date) until demonstrated by the renal scan in 12/06. It is at least likley as not that the veterans decreased kidney function has been manifest from military service to the present.

3. The C&P report states the veterans coronary artery disease is at least as likley as not caused by, a result or aggravated by his service connected hypertension and hypercholestemia.

4. The C&P report states Chronic Prostatitis is an ongoing chronic intermentint condition and it is at least likley as not that the current chronic prostatitis condition is related to to the prostate symptomatology that he had during military service.

I also learned by reading the DRO section of the paper work they are now going to grant me SC for Hypertension, my criteria taking meds will get me 10% but it got me SC as secondary to hypertension for numbers 1, and 3 above.

I was all worried when I found out that the VARO asked for opinions, I am a happy camper know I just found out I am getting service connected for 5 more items! :lol:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something I read in this report made me chuckle. the doctor wrote " As I have already extensively reviewed the veterans numerous claims folders, and he has shown to be a very accurate historian with regards to his various medical conditions" I have requested that the claims folder not be transfered to the VAMC.

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Veteran

Congratuatons. Take this wiin and absorb it. let it get deep inside you the relife you feel. This is exactly what you need to win your case. Did you have any one represent you?

Now no matter what the VA does you have the foundaton for a full grant. Dont accept any low ball grants. at least now your not dealing with the VA fairy tails it writes on some of our claims

Terry Higgins

Looks like they did the RIGHT THING!!!!!

Sounds Great Jim- well NOT great- that is a lot of disability you deal with--but maybe the VA will now compensate you properly for all this!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

The truth always prevails...now take a deep breath and enjoy the simple things with those who have supported you though the toughest times...

God Speed

MT

A couple of weeks ago I posted that the VARO was requesting opinions from the VAMC and I was all worried about it.

This was done as a C&P Physical with out the vet present, the DRO asked for four opinions and the doctor answered with the following:

1. The C&P report states it is at least likley as not that the erictile dysfunction is at least likley as not due to or being aggravated by medications taken for control of his service connected mental disorder and service connected hypertension.

2. The C&P report states the overall evidence tends to show that the veteran may have had symptoms of decreased kidney function from 5/04 (retirement date) until demonstrated by the renal scan in 12/06. It is at least likley as not that the veterans decreased kidney function has been manifest from military service to the present.

3. The C&P report states the veterans coronary artery disease is at least as likley as not caused by, a result or aggravated by his service connected hypertension and hypercholestemia.

4. The C&P report states Chronic Prostatitis is an ongoing chronic intermentint condition and it is at least likley as not that the current chronic prostatitis condition is related to to the prostate symptomatology that he had during military service.

I also learned by reading the DRO section of the paper work they are now going to grant me SC for Hypertension, my criteria taking meds will get me 10% but it got me SC as secondary to hypertension for numbers 1, and 3 above.

I was all worried when I found out that the VARO asked for opinions, I am a happy camper know I just found out I am getting service connected for 5 more items! :lol:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something I read in this report made me chuckle. the doctor wrote " As I have already extensively reviewed the veterans numerous claims folders, and he has shown to be a very accurate historian with regards to his various medical conditions" I have requested that the claims folder not be transfered to the VAMC.

Don't forget to get your "FREE" Life Insurance Policy when you get SC

gdsnide

• HadIt.com Elder

The hypertension claim did the same for me in November. Your persistance has paid off. Good Luck with your new found success. After you get the money, take a break and get out of Michigan for a few days.

Good Job.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.