• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

•  ad-free-subscription-002.jpeg     fund-the-site.jpg

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

Sign in to follow this  
Tbird

Celexa Anyone Else On This?

i'm having great sucess with celexa i take 80mg per day started at 40, then 60 now 80. 80 works great for me it just takes a few weeks to kick in from the 60

i haven't had any side effects that i've noticed anybody else have any problems i should watch out for?

Ad

T-Bird, I tried Celexa for my first dep. med. It worked pretty good, but really made me lethargic. I then went to Welbutrin but that made me very excited and anxious. I'm now on Prozac and it seemed to do okay at first but I've been on it for 9 months now, and think I may need to try the Celexa again. The prozac just isn't cutting it anymore.

wow, celexa makes me more energetic, strange isn't it how a drug effects different folks differently, i was on prozac for a lot of years and it just seemed to quit working. you just have to make your doc try different things till you find the right one for your body chemistry.

T-Bird, I tried Celexa for my first dep. med. It worked pretty good, but really made me lethargic. I then went to Welbutrin but that made me very excited and anxious. I'm now on Prozac and it seemed to do okay at first but I've been on it for 9 months now, and think I may need to try the Celexa again. The prozac just isn't cutting it anymore.

wow, celexa makes me more energetic, strange isn't it how a drug effects different folks differently, i was on prozac for a lot of years and it just seemed to quit working. you just have to make your doc try different things till you find the right one for your body chemistry.

Hi...I've been on celexa, wllbutrin and lexapro. I've found combinig meds works ay different levels, because your body and mind don't just have one proble...I wouldn't expect one pill to heklp ease all of your symptoms. I too tried them alone but everyone has complex issues. I now take celexa and wellbutrin...they kind of counter act each others side affects. I felt too lethargic solely on celexa...too hyper on wellbutrin...like i had 10 cups of coffee at once. Together they seem to do pretty well for the clearity of my mind and energy.l Also, I think some meds just do they best they can so perhaps they help you some of the way...another the rest. Don't give up the fight!