Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Telephone Call From Varo

Rate this question

Guest jangrin

Question

Guest jangrin

Friday morning early my husband got a telephone call from the VARO. The person told my husband that they noticed the VCAA letter was signed but that the box was not checked.(we have 3 VCAA letters and a letter from the RO that says to rate the claim)

My husband said to this person, "well I guess there is more evidence to come since the VA just sent me two notices for C+P exams one for IBS and one for PTSD/depression. So I guess I still have evidence to submit."

He was half asleep and this was not the correct thing to say, as he does not have any further evidence, he is only waiting on the VA to finish gathering thier evidence. Should he have told them that he wants them to go ahead on rate the claim??. This is so confusing.

We have been told the claim is ready and we have been told the claim is at the rating board, and then we get C+P notices and now the phone call.

Unfortunately he was sound asleep when they called and he didn't get names or numbers. So any suggestions on what we should do???

About a month ago there was a suspense date put on the file. Yesterday was the ONE YEAR day for the original and only claim(suspense date was for yesterday). I think someone picked up the file becasue it was the suspense date found a box wasn't checked and then called the phone number and then put the file down that they had worked the file. Never once really looking to see what was going on in the file. Our one year anniversary yipppeee! :rolleyes:

We went to the ROs office and he was going to call and see what was going on and call us back yeaterday afternoon,

(Right like that is going to happen), of course no phone call from the RO.

Any ideas of what we should do at this point or just forget about the phone call?

jangrin

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jangrin

You can use the Statement in Support of Claim to just say "No more evidence to submit and please just make the decision on what is in the record". I just did this recently on my two secondary AO claims.