VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Defense Bill Passage and Bladder Cancer

Rate this question

rebabevets

Question

I already get compensation for bladder cancer for Camp Lejeune Water issue, now that it is added to Agent Orange does it mean that the VA should pay me the difference between Camp Lejeune and 1992 when I retired from the Marine Corps or do I have to re-apply for it for Agent Orange, or will the VA look at at current cases already receiving bladder cancer compensation. I’m considered 100% Disabled Permanently 

On 1/1/2021 at 10:07 PM, rebabevets said:

But wouldn’t Vietnam have priority over Camp Lejeune , since it’s presumptive before Camp Lejeune as far as presumption goes. I don’t remember the date Camp Lejeune was approved but all my presumption for Vietnam Agent Orange go Back to when I retired July 1992

So it is when the law was passed. I claimed bladder cancer from 2010 and denied, when the law was passed in 2017 it was granted back to the day it was made a law. Now the crap part, I was 100 percent up until this month after a hearing where the VA reduced from 100 to 40%.

Something else to consider Okinawa (Futenma) stored AO during and after Vietnam, and there are 2 decisions one prostrate cancer and bladder cancer that won awards from the VA, yet when I tried to claim some maladies they rejected my claim twice. 

• HadIt.com Elder

The CAVC recognized Constitutional 5th Amendment due process in Noah v McDonough attached to my earlier post.

What is needed is to get the Congress's limitation of compensation when it recognizes new disabilities (TBI 2008) and these new presumptive service connections under the Fourteenth Amendment Section (4), guaranteeing U S Debt especially and specifically to veterans.  I will give it a try if the BVA does not recognize it when I bring it up at my hearing, to get it to the CAVC.  I have TBI and other conditions that apply under the general 38 CFR Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 statements of intent and how to SC and rate conditions not in the Disability Compensation (DC) tables.

Really need a Constitutional Attorney for this but since none will take it, will have to go it alone like Noah did.