Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Written argument with a waived hearing request

Rate this question

Hucast21

Question

Hi all,

My BVA hearing is scheduled in April, but my attorney is going to submit a written argument and waive hearing request. Has anyone had any experience with this and does this speed up the claims process? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Buck52 said:

Sorry not that failure with your case.

NOT SURE WHAT LANE YOUR IN FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR CLAIM?  REMEMBER IF YOUR IN THE HRL (Higher Review Lane)  no new evidence allowed  but surely your attorney knows this. 

Was you denied your benefits? is this a case were you disagreed with their decision? or did you apply for Increase?& Denied?

Whatever the case maybe   I sure hope your in the Supplemental lane have new evidence that has not been summited & I hope your Attorney is correct in  canceling your Hearing.

My reason for saying this  is because the BVA is better and most favorable to get your claims approved  because the VA always are pulling tricks out of a hat that bogus our claims

you might want to call into the exposed vet hadit show TONIGHT and ask them about this,VA Agent-Bethany Spangenberg. & Hadit elder member  VA Certified /Accredited Claims Agent  Alex Graham will be taking our questions

these guys are top notch Certified /Accredited VA Claims Agents  and its Free Information.

the call in #(515) 605-9764  show starts at @ 7:00pm 6:00pm Central time

Good Luck  and let us know How it turns out.

I am currently waiting at the BVA with my appeal. 

• HadIt.com Elder

Ok BUT are you sure its good to waive this Hearing?  I know your attorney is going to request they waive it   just hope he is right.

Be a good question to ask them   if they think your attorney should request the waive for the BVA Hearing? it could make  difference about new evidence  but you still won't know if the approve your claim or not. util they make the decision....I's sure call into this show tonight and ask them  you can tell them what your attorney said  and the reason he want to waive the Hearing...its a long time before we get to the BVA  if your in line for it?.....but you may not need to.

these guys &gals can give you their input.

Edited by Buck52

Just now, Buck52 said:

Ok BUT are you sure its good to waive this appeal?  I know your attorney is going to request they waive it   just hope he is right.

My attorney waived the hearing request, not the appeal.

• HadIt.com Elder

Ok Then.  disregard my post.  but you still might call that hadit  exposed veteran show tonight  the information is free and may give you some insights.