VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does this paragraph from my rating code sheet mean VA granted my CUE?

Rate this question

Mituna 2483

Question

1 minute ago, Mr cue said:

How old is this decision It sound like a bunch of crap.

If it is new I would appeal straight to the board. The local va will play games like this. And are a was of time.

My cue and many other were really handle by the bva.

I would just make a statement and give them a copy of the rating sheet.

I would also find a good lawyer if you don't feel like do it yourself.

I feel it will have to go all the way to court before they even address it.

But don't let it go it sounds like a win to me. Just a little more fighting

Thanks for your comment. VA just has this decision letter on 10-29-2021.

Unfortunately, I agree and that you should file an appeal to the BVA. I have seen the Regional Office do some shady things and, in some ways, they are still getting worst. The BVA granted me a 1998 Earlier Effective Date, but the Regional Office refused to implement their decision and sent my appeal back to the BVA where the BVA had to return my appeal back to the Regional Office a second time and forced the Regional Office to implement their decision and pay my retro.

25 minutes ago, broncovet said:

We got "bits and pieces" from the decision, so we really cant tell what is going on, for sure.  But, it indicates "previously rated as arthralgia of the right knee", and then it appears you got 10 percent for each of 3 conditions.    Did your overall disability rate show an increase?  

No, there's nothing change in my rating overall because I got 100% last month from my PVD. But VA should grant my CUE for my right knee with a retro payment. I assume VA avoid to do so, so it denied my CUE. However, the rating code sheet shows a grant for my CUE. 

30 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

its new I would appeal.

I am not up on the new appeal system and the Lanes.

But whichever one you can provide evidence is the one to go so you can provide everything.

There are laws you were injury in service they have the evidence of the accident which injury you in service.

For it to be service connected.

Now the rating will be a different fight.

They stage rate me for the 8 years didn't make a difference to me because I was granted tdiu for the 8 years.

Just don't give up and do your homework.

Thank you for your advise. I appreciate it.

30 minutes ago, pacmanx1 said:

Unfortunately, I agree and that you should file an appeal to the BVA. I have seen the Regional Office do some shady things and, in some ways, they are still getting worst. The BVA granted me a 1998 Earlier Effective Date, but the Regional Office refused to implement their decision and sent my appeal back to the BVA where the BVA had to return my appeal back to the Regional Office a second time and forced the Regional Office to implement their decision and pay my retro.

Thank you for your advise. I appreciate it.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:14 AM, Berta said:

Can we see the entire letter they sent to you , regarding the below statement that held the grant  of the CUE?

I have filed many CUEs over the years and some took a mere 3 weeks for them to correct- but one took almost 8 years, to properly award with retro , and never went to the BVA.It was finally set for BVA transfer ( the BVA can read so I was elated) but then Nehmer AO IHD happened and I asked the Nehmer RO to address the CUE because itt had been filed years befoe my AO IHD death claim.It also impacted on my IHD claim. They did that and awarded both th SMC CUE and the AO IHD death claim.

The VA pulled some ridiculous crap on me-over that CUE that it was an obvious SMC CUE- and the rhetoric they sent me revealed no knowledge of basic VA case law and held even a regulation they MADE UP!

I posted that whole story here, available under a search because I had filed for "lack of proper consideration of the SMC regulations" etched in stone in basic VA case law-100% plus 60% independent or Housebound.

The award granted under both scenarios which I had proven when I filed the CUE, but paid for only one SMC "S".which was proper.

It was a posthumous award. I wonder all the time how many other widows have gotten the multiple ridiculous VA decisions I had received over the years, and like me before I got smart, they too might have had vet reps who didnt have a clue on DIC and accrued issues and even CUE- which can become a Very easy claim to file and succeed in..... if it gets to someone at the VA

who can read.

image.thumb.png.d3f2a23e3af468f341cf5f4d095fa0c0.png

Thank you Berta, and here it is

image.png.5307766e7e859803ba5d0e54cff7c81b.png

image.png.ee69247053da55e1949168af249d70e2.png