Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims For Comp

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Does anyone think this will speed up the claims dept. as they may be afraid MSNBC might do a specisl oon them or will it be business as usual.Thought that was unique the 3 star General gets fired in comes a 2 star & he gets fired & they put the same 3 star back at the same office. But, Oh well, if they do a good jobor business as usual they still get paid.See why they're in the Military because if they were in the Civilian World they'd be in the Unemployment line.

GARY

gdsnide

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Does anyone think this will speed up the claims dept. as they may be afraid MSNBC might do a specisl oon them or will it be business as usual.Thought that was unique the 3 star General gets fired in comes a 2 star & he gets fired & they put the same 3 star back at the same office. But, Oh well, if they do a good jobor business as usual they still get paid.See why they're in the Military because if they were in the Civilian World they'd be in the Unemployment line.

GARY

Nope. The system itself is broken and it'll take time to fix it IF that's really the goal. Personally, I think they will try to "band aid" the problems and only if we (and media) keep up or even increase the pressure will the powers that be actually try to fix Humpty Dumpty.

Ralph

• HadIt.com Elder

No, the only thing these guys fear is that their coffee breaks will end. The VA is doing the government's dirty work by delaying and denying claims. I talked to a vet with an AO cancer and it took about three years to get approved while he almost died. The cancer was on the AO presumptive list.

• HadIt.com Elder

My theory is that the VA knew this was coming and have started kicking out some more approvals than usual. I also think it will continue for a while. My claim for HB has moved at light speed.

VA Counselors in Waco are not taking calls. I bet that they are working on claims.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

How's this for a real "hoot":

My SO FAXed Waco a copy of my latest IMO last FRIDAY..........they already have it in my claim file and have sent the claim file to the rater.

(and, the most interesting thing is the fact that they ACTUALLY got the thing and got it into the RIGHT c-file)

Will wonders ever cease?

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph