Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Claims reviewers deferring claims involving IMO support??? Anyone see a pattern?

Rate this topic

Corwin

I am not saying anyone lies, but I don't believe they read the records... or they lie either way... in my case I have more than enough,, I know this looks liek I am being flppant about my records, but without stating again all the issues, llok at some of my medical records with the va... (I say some because, yes there are some more) photo of records attached (for those that don't know me.. sorry if you have already seen them)

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg

Edited by retiredat44
duoble post

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

Well I understand why the person who posted is feeling some type of way.

First it sound like he put in a hlr for his effective date. Not an increase rating 

So I feel him.

Next they call a duty to assist error or a inadequate exam error on something that was already granted.

Ok does any of this have to do with a effective date. No.

I don't think there is anything the veteran can do right now but go through there process.

Now to if they try to reduce.

Yes he has to appeal the decision

An go through the process of fighting the reduction. Yes I think that would be more stressful.

Now I can't say what they are doing but there is nothing wrong with gathering info if they try to reduce 

Last the VA is working different than it did it 20 10 years ago.

I have seen the games

I apply for my smc benfits after my 25 years just because of things like this.

An I have over 4 request to reduce my rating in my record since 2018 when I apply for smc benfits.

All came back 25 yr protected.

So I am not one to just say the VA will not do this or that 

An yes you will win if they didn't do the reduction right.

Who want to fight for there rating when all they ask was for there effective date to be address.

Last I would upload a statement that you put in the hlr about your effective date not a increase rating.

Explain everything. It become part of your record. So if you do have to appeal.

Good luck

12 hours ago, retiredat44 said:

I am not saying anyone lies, but I don't believe they read the records... or they lie either way... in my case I have more than enough,, I know this looks liek I am being flppant about my records, but without stating again all the issues, llok at some of my medical records with the va... (I say some because, yes there are some more) photo of records attached (for those that don't know me.. sorry if you have already seen them)

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg

I always like the picture.  Puts some things into perspective.  Keep posting it.  The VA should show it to all the new "raters" and then explain "duty to assist" to them as well.  LOL,

Carl

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday 

Get an IMO. Lol. That's what I have been reading here on Hadit. Strong IMO wins claims without a lawyer or remands. Lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, Whodat said:

Get an IMO. Lol. That's what I have been reading here on Hadit. Strong IMO wins claims without a lawyer or remands. Lol. 

not so much, they will fight your imo with one of their imo mills on retainer. They did with mine. It was a pure b.s one, they had the credentials but the imo was cookie cutter. So, they will not give up they will fight you to your death. I am not being sarcastic, I am telling you the truth of my experience plus what I learned over decades of their abuse.

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

Ok we all understand that the VA is going to address what it want.

They will order as many exam as they feel until they find the one they need to denied.

Now will the bva address this no they might remand an give them the chance to order more exams.

Now when you get to the court the court is were you address it all.

The VA must give a reason and base for not accept favorable evidence.

They must address favorable and unfavorable medical evidence.

This is how the benfit of doubt comes in to play. 

But this isn't how it work anymore.