Stay focus

Rate this question

Stayfocus

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yup, they quietly debuted  that feature in January.. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

I got my information about poor reliablility of ebenefits/va.gov, from about 20 years of checking it. (Since 2002)  This said, its much better now, that you can actually download a copy of the paper decision, and print it if you like.  

Many/most "old school" Vets advocates suggest waiting for the envelope.  

I think VA blamed some/all of the problems with ebenefits on a contractor...someone suggested ebenefits is "Not" a VA official website, but rather a contractor who inputs updates into the system on their schedule.  

VA has gotten billions and billions of dollars from congress, multiple times, to update/upgrade VA computer systems, and most of that money has been squandered on overpaid contractors.  

VA makes the contractors do it their way, but that isnt always the best idea.  An example of this is if you hire an attorney, then just do it your way, ignoring the attorney.  Why hire/keep a "professional" where you just continue doing things the same old way, even after they suggest changes?  

Many years ago, I went to work for a IT contractor for the government.  There was constant tension in between the government, who insisted on everything "their way", and the contractors who wanted to get the job done quickly and efficiently.