• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NEWS - HadIt.com - Update HadIt.com To Remain Open

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

NEW!!! HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran To Remain Open

A group of volunteers has stepped up to keep HadIt.com up and running. We need more volunteers and we would love your input on the future. Join us at one of the following Zoom Meetings to be a part of the conversation.

Dec 17, 2022 14:00 MST

Jan 7, 2023  14:00 MST

Jan 14, 2023 14:00 MST

• Founder
Just now, ArNG11 said:

T bird I tried logging on to the meeting but zoom states it doesn't exist  did  something change

I had the wrong link but I edited. I went to the meeting but Lemuel never showed to open and start the meeting. So perhaps he meant to start in next Saturday since is the weekend after Thanksgiving. I haven't heard from him and I am hoping all is well with him.

Ok no worries.   I was worried I had done something wrong in the entering.  thanks for such a quick response.

• HadIt.com Elder
28 minutes ago, Tbird said:

I'm in the waiting room for the meeting. Lemuel has not arrived to open it and let us in yet.

Sorry everyone.  Got side tracked by guests and lost track of time.  I opened Zoom and admitted one from the waiting room.

room is open Emanuel got side tracked if anyone wants to join 

• Founder

good-news.png

It Turns Out HadIt.com Is Not Dead Yet!

After posting that the last day of hadit.com would be Dec 17, 2022, our membership rolled up their sleeves and jumped in to help problem solve.

We have Zoom Meetings on Saturdays between now and Jan 20, 2023 

So far, the good news is that it is looking like HadIt.com can continue.

We are forming a board of volunteers from our membership who want to be involved in the site’s future.

As far as me, I will still retire. I have a few folks in mind to lead the site into the future. If one of them accepts my offer, I will gift the site to them. They will need to form a board of advisors made up of members of our community.

* I have a list of members that I want on the board.
* I want the current moderators to stay if they want to.

We are still trying to fight various attacks on the site. Some of our content is currently offline. We are working on getting everything back to normal.