VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Boy I really can't understand the VA

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

This is my second go round with the VA 2001 I had a fight to get extra schular tdiu from 1993-2001.

I had to fight for cavc remand back to bva before it was granted.

Now things are so different they feel they don't have to address anything there is no communication with anyone who works the claim nothing.

Your appeals and claims go in a que it can be work anywhere.

I use to be able to go to the local VA that was working things talk to a supervisor in person.

These comp exams is just a new delay tactic. Veterans are having 5 6 comp exams. 

I just seem to me the process is get worst not better.

I apply for smc benefits because they were never inferred. This has been a 4 year fight.

Two cavc remand and I still ain't no closer to get this resolved the way I see it the bva will make it 3 Cavc remand because they refuse to address my favorable evidence.

I been remove from legacy appeal an never requested it.

It take two seconds to look at the nod an see i didn't opt in.

3 years and they still will not fix the error or even look at it

I have done two different petition for relief about this an  still nothing.

The more I go through this process the more I see that all these road blocks are been put in the system to deter the next generation of veterans.

I write this to tell all veterans to do there own homework in there issues

Learn the cfr it will help you understand what the VA is suppose to do and how they are supposed handle things.

The VA to me are not even following there own rules and laws these days.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I noticed that back in 2016 but I wrote my congressman and also when my appeal was lost in the sauce reached out via the iris helpline and yes it works,   https://ask.va.gov/  I hope its still around was good for accountability. I also even emailed the secretary of the VA and yes they answered as well by flagging my file and speaking with me . Took some digging email the Secretary Email Address Redacted. I emailed the one under Trump and got two calls about the email and an inquiry on my file, just be polite.