Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Petition to mandate VA automatically provide C&P reports in timely manner

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

Here's a link to a petition that will be used in conjuntion with meetings with congressional leaders to show support for a law to require that the VA automatically provide veterans with the C&P results in a timely manner so that veterans can properly assess their options for appeal. 

Be sure to sign and share!!!

Change.Org Petition:  https://chng.it/bDh8TstdFk

Edited by RBrogen

rackamall.jpg

Exactly.  I applied in 2002, when I was desperate and about to be homeless.  VA made sure they delayed my benefits long enough to lose my home.  Like you, that strengthened my resolve.  And I kept going like an energizer bunny and now I have 100 percent plus SMC S...along with most of the backpay.  

It was a long fight, but the victory is sweeter with each year that passes in a tough victory.  

1 minute ago, broncovet said:

Exactly.  I applied in 2002, when I was desperate and about to be homeless.  VA made sure they delayed my benefits long enough to lose my home.  Like you, that strengthened my resolve.  And I kept going like an energizer bunny and now I have 100 percent plus SMC S...along with most of the backpay.  

It was a long fight, but the victory is sweeter with each year that passes in a tough victory.  

I hear you brother ... I'm so glad you got yours!  If you could sign and share that petition around that would be awesome!

rackamall.jpg

Signed the petition and emailed to my veteran friends and others who are not veterans.

Thank you.

Semper Fi,

Sgt. Wilky

BOHICA

49 minutes ago, Sgt. Wilky said:

Signed the petition and emailed to my veteran friends and others who are not veterans.

Thank you.

Semper Fi,

Sgt. Wilky

Thanks for your support St. Wilky!!!

rackamall.jpg