VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

30 percenter went to 50 now 90percenter but question

Rate this question

30percentermovingup

Question

Okay thanks to some part of this forum I am 90 percent. I have not gotten back my paperwork but want to ask a question anyways.

I recieved disability for everything I asked for, bilateral ankles, bilat knees, bilat hips. Yes everything was approved but most were 0 percent disability.

I had pain in all of it, shouldn't pain be a disability. I didn't ask for those, I was going for pain for the most part. Should they have given me pain since I was in moderate pain and some severe pain with these body parts. 

My knowledge is a retired trauma nurse but for some reason I can not wrap my head around how the VA disability math works or the whole system for that matter.

Can I fight this for my last 10 percent and have it back dated?

Thank you so much forum for all your help.

vadis.jpg

If I were you, I'd find someone to help me with my claim(s). It seems to me, that there is a lot more information that VA needs to know about you concerning your claims. I don't know you, but with your service records and service medical records, you probably have a lot more coming your way than you might think. Again, I don't know, but I might be tempted to hire an attorney to help you with your claims. You may be able to skip the TDIU portion and get 100%. You can work with both 100% and 100% TDIU, just different (and very vague) rules apply.

Don't give this process up. If you KNOW you're legitimately entitled, you need to take a long hard stab at this.

Best Wishes and Semper Fi,

Sgt. Wilky

Yeah I guess I will search for a good va rep around here so I can sit with them and talk to them. I did the phone thing with texas veterans and they didn't help just did what I could of did and filed for it. Told me that was it and it wasn't they couldn't get my medical records so I had too and they couldn't get anything else lol. They just asked me what I wanted and they typed it in, nothing more. No explanations or things to do or consider.