Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VACP Treas 310 xxvabenefit ach

Rate this question

Sheilalarea

Question

I received 2 direct deposits from VACP Treasury 310 xxvabenefit ach - They told me I would receive money then they would transfer it out for their services?? Then I would be receiving monthly deposits beginning in May ?? That they will be transferring money to their services. Does anyone know anything about this? I’m spoofed don’t know if it’s legit and since it’s weekend can’t get in touch with anyone 

• Community Owner

The real question is the fee agreement binding on both you and the VA. I have seen a similar service have very crazy contracts. Like you give up 50% of your current pay for 6 months plus 25% of your back pay. 

I Reported them to the OIG for the VA but nothing happened they are still out there.

At least you got some money out of it. 

15 hours ago, Sheilalarea said:

They (VCS) veteran care services saying the first & second plus 3rd benefit money will be reversed out of my account - apparently they are charging for their services to help me get spousal benefits because my Veteran husband died in Dec. then beginning April I will receive monthly benefits. Anyway I checked my account this morning and 2 deposits were made - averaging around close to 6,000 - I’m confused about how much they are charging me for their services- it’s weekend so can’t get anyone to answer phone  looks as though they will be taking it back out on Monday 6th transfer to them . I was wondering if this sounded normal? I called my bank but they don’t have answers for me- I just was concerned about my money already existing in my account - so much fraud going on I don’t want to be wiped out with my existing money…

I would say the real question would be is why do they have access to your bank account? Typically, the VA or the SSA would have limited access to your bank account but no one else. VA or SSA would normally approve the fee agreement and separate and pay the lawyer or agent, but the agreement fees are separated before you would even get any retro and the agreement fee is usually comes out of the retro payment and certainly not your bank account or any future payments. I am not trying to scare you, this is something new to me and I have worked with military soldiers, military finance, and veterans. Unless something has changed, I thought the max fee a lawyer or agent could charge was 20%-30% and the 30% seems high. Also, I thought the initial claim must be denied before you could be charged. If I am wrong, please correct me, I am quite sure more would want to know. 

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think if VA does direct deposit they may have access to your bank account.  I don't know if they can just take money out of your account if you owe them.  I doubt that. They just stop paying you until debt cleared or you starve first.