VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chiropractor

Rate this topic

@Vync just wondering if you knew how chiros got their start? the father of the "medicine" if you will learned it from a spirit/ghost/demon...again if you dont know these things i really encourage you to research the history of it- i am not a spiritual person anymore but even the idea of someone practicing medicine based on some whackadoodle dreamed up or if you believe in such things what a spirit told him- thats not medicine.

• HadIt.com Elder

I had one of these  "docs" who claimed he could heal cancer by manipulating my spine.  Fortunately I did not have cancer.  I was seeing him for back pain and neck pain.  What he would do is really give you a brutal massage and then when it got better he would claim success.

sublimation is made up....its not legit medical term(at least used in the context of spinal manipulation) again, quaks...

now, i am a firm believer in the placebo- if you have a doc and it makes you feel better- keep doing it...do what gives you relief...just know there is no medical basis for it and most likely is all in your head...

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@blahsaysme2u I have no idea, but I think it was probably something from India, China, Japan, etc.. that is a lot older than I am. I think the term is odd because it is also a kind of printer. I don't think those kind of docs are legal here in the US, unless you are in Nevada... 

• HadIt.com Elder

Florida where I live is overrun with quacks.  Even most of the physical therapist are shady.  You go to the real doctor and he shunts you off to a therapist who has 20 other patients all getting PT at the same time.  

Look up Daniel David Palmer-who slapped a deaf janitor on the back and the next day he felt better...and how did he learn to do this? From Jim Atkinson‐ during a séance...

like I said...its quackery