Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HadIt.com Help You? Let Us Know!

Rate this question

Tbird

Has HadIt.com helped you?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel hadit.com has helped you be successful in your claim?

• Yes
    • No
    • In progress

Question

I have yet to file the new or supplemental claim. My time has been dedicated to thorough research and reading various informative posts shared by others. I find Hadit to be a valuable resource that will assist me in navigating the claims process effectively. Knowing that I have this support makes me confident that I am not alone in this journey.

I think HadIt has helped me in a number of ways on my claims.  It allows me to ask questions in a forum where there may be someone who has already been down the path I am looking at traveling.  I can then decide based upon what I have read if I want to try the same method.  I also get suggestions that are very helpful in assisting me in making decisions (or enlightening me in other ways to think about my SCs).  Whether we want to admit or not the VA is complex.  While I have service connection on 14 items achieving 100 P&T, some of them were either 0 or 10% and in retrospect should be higher.  I was happy to achieve 100%, so I have not pushed back on the VA until now.  If it were not for HadIt I would not be working up claims that may move me toward SMC.  HadIt does not make my decisions - but it provides me enough feedback to make a claim decision on my own after taking suggestions, doing more research, and feeling confident about what I am doing.  Everyone's mileage is going to be different.

Warm regards in the Halls of Vahala,  CAPN Haddock

• Founder

@CapnHaddock Thanks for letting me know. You explained using hadit.com well.

@ErcIm97 Support is a big part of hadit.com. I've felt that from the very beginning that building community and providing support would be an instrumental part of hadit.com