Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well Its Over With I Got My 100% Schedular

Rate this topic

betrayed

I want to thank everyone on this board for their advice help and prayers. I opened my email and read it and cried for 45 minutes letting out the anger and frustration. I did this by myself with no help from a VSO, The only thing the VSO did for me was submit paper work that I completed from the forms to the letters to the evidence. The DAV was used to complete a paper trail.

Read the regs, ask advice on here and wait it out.

Submitted first claim Jan 2005 was rated 50%, then a NOD got me to 60% and today 100% Schedular. 27 months in all. Now to wait for the official letter from the VA.

VSO just called and told me the breakdown and I asked and it is P&T and he said yes it is, wife will get benefits (Chapter 35?) ;)

Still waiting for official VA notification, then I will have to go through this crying all over again.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on a job well done betrayed! Now try to relax a little and enjoy the benefits deserved and long awaited.Take your wife out for a nice dinner and give thanks where due.

Congratulations on a job well done betrayed! Now try to relax a little and enjoy the benefits deserved and long awaited.Take your wife out for a nice dinner and give thanks where due.

Taking my wife to Vegas after I get my first check. I dont expect any retro pay as a I am drawing retired pay. It would be nice...................

Edited by BETRAYED

Dear Betrayed,

RE; Still waiting for official VA notification, then I will have to go through this crying all over again.

• HadIt.com Elder

G-d Bless, you and your Wife.

You can take a deep breath, now.

Do not go to Vegas on the weekend....fly out on Sunday or Monday....fly back on Thursday or Friday. Play the slots EARLY in the morning......VERY early, then have breakfast. DO NOT stay on the "strip". Rent a car, stay at the Sun Coast or the Orleans. Valet the car. Eat on the buffets, if you wish, just don't go to the buffets when EVERYone else does (go between the normal meal times) otherwise you wind up in line with the other schmucks, WAITING.

ALWAYS bet the MAX COINS on the slots, regardless what denomination slots you are playing.

Take in a show (the Wife and I are going to see Rita Rudner next week, she's a funny little JewGirl).

HAVE FUN!

Dear Betrayed,

RE; Still waiting for official VA notification, then I will have to go through this crying all over again.

The tears next time will be of happiness I hope.. I think you should consider changing your screen name to No-longer-betrayed.

Josh

The tears today were of joy, joy the fight was over. As far as changing my name, I have still been betrayed, I should of got this from the start, but what is worse is the medical care or lack of, espicially in the mental health arena. I almost committed suicide three times over this and I almost went postal, with my training/background and armory it would have been a very bad scene. I thank god that I saw it coming and it scared me enough to put myself in the hospital for a third and long inpatient stay, only to be accused of being there to raise my SC%. The damage that this has done to my mind is incredible and undeniable.

I will keep running my website, and expand it, its now my full time job as this is done and over.

My percentages add up to 290 % SC with some issues deffered and some issues apparentlly denied or not raised. Should I fight for all thats mine? or should I be happy with what I got?