Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Deers Id Card

Rate this question

robert51

Question

The RAO sent me an e-mail as i am on thier list and i noticed they are having an outreach if you need an ID card for you or family and listed i see 100% disabled is good to go BUT if the 100% is there because of IU NO ID CARD is issued... Another way to pit everyone against each other..

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I am rated 100% but comped at 70% does that mean I can put in for a card?

60heart, 20 db11, 10 PN, 10 PN =100%

Thanks, Stillhere

I am going to get yelled at but any Veteran rated 100% should ask to see if they can get the ID Card and ChampVA. In the past many Veterans did not even know that they were entitled to ChampVA and ID Card.

• HadIt.com Elder

Stillhere:

My point is that some are eligible and don't know it. If you are 100% in any shape or form does not hurt to ask.

Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I get you but don't want to bog the system down any worse than it is. I might give it a shot though. Do I send the paper work to the RO?

Stillhere:

My point is that some are eligible and don't know it. If you are 100% in any shape or form does not hurt to ask.

Good Luck

Just take your rating decisin down to your local guard armory. They sometimes have specific days/times for DEERS, but no need to go any farther normally. 100% TDIU P&T is fine, I was under the understanding that for ID non-P&T was also fine, but no ChampVA... been a while since I looked at it so... I'd just call your local guard or reserve armory.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith