Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Would Be The Chances Of My Husband Getting Ssd

Rate this question

Tammy

Question

Can you tell me if my husband has all these disablities, what would be your guess at him getting SSD? He was denied the first time, denied on the reconderation, and denied on an appeal and now he is taking it to I believe District Court I don't believe its federal. Anyway 3 of the disablties he had were not yet diagnosied when he did the last appeal, the one for bilateral hearing loss, Chronic adjustment sydrome, and also an encrease in the loss of more urine control. But prior to that this is what he had when he filed the first time but now the last 3 i mention were not on there. So, I hope they will be taken into consideration since it was new diagnosis.

He had during the frist hearings

Disc sydrome 40%

bladder condtion 20% but was increased last month to 40%

chronic adjumstment sysdrome 30% which is also new and wasn't on the first papers

arthritis fo the spine 10%

IBS10%

torn urether 0%

PTIU and a special compensation for loss of use of his penis

If someone could please give me a ideas if the last three diagonsis will help alot when we go to Federal district court oh is also was recently diagonosied with bilateral heearing loss. So please if anyone can tell me what that chances with the mental disorder and the bialteral hearing loss will hold alot more wt now when we go to court.

Thank you so much for all who respond.

Tammy

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Tammy:

I can't say for sure but if his conditions keep him from being able to hold a job he should win. Is he using a Lawyer? If a Lawyer took the case I would say he has a good chance cause the lawyer would not have taken it if he did not think it was a winner.

Good Luck