VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Forms Are Needed

Rate this question

*Bergie*

Question

I am getting ready to file for TDIU and wanted to make sure I have everything done prior to filing. Can someone please tell me what forms are needed. I have the 4192, and 8940, completed and ready. Are there any other forms needed.

Thank you,

Bergie

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

BErgie you are 0 percent and the shoulder should have no negative bearing on the claim as you can easily get an opinion about the shoulder VS the other issues that are service connected, unless the shoulder is service connected and your injury aggravated a service conected condition.

So many options exist that are in your favor, one being a Great Neuro Doc.

J

I am getting ready to file for TDIU and wanted to make sure I have everything done prior to filing. Can someone please tell me what forms are needed. I have the 4192, and 8940, completed and ready. Are there any other forms needed.

Thank you,

Bergie

Thank you all for the input, I really appreciate the different responses and perspectives. I hope I can be of assistance to any of you at some time as you are to me.

Thank you,

Bergie