VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status Moved To "preparation For Decision" After 2 Years

Rate this question

BigCountryVet

Question

Well, just about at the point where I was about to let go and fall into another one of my deep depressions and have another manic episode or so it would've seemed, I went online and signed onto ePeggy and, fully expecting to see the same thing I've seen for almost two years ("gathering evidence", a.k.a. "gathering dust") I saw something completely different: the status was "Preparation For Decision" and in my letter generator the letter available for me to print out and prove to people how much disability percentage and payment I receive monthly was not available online. This has peaked my curiosity quite a bit. Along with reading all of yall's posts about your similar situations paired with some expected guidance my local VA rep advised me on recently this all seems to be coming together rather appropritely. Quite odd though being as the VA has never really given me anything but a bottle full of pills that make me high as a kite and years worth of empty promises. Please, brothers and sisters in arms, I would love love love yall's input. Anxiously awaiting! God Bless!!!

Well, just about at the point where I was about to let go and fall into another one of my deep depressions and have another manic episode or so it would've seemed, I went online and signed onto ePeggy and, fully expecting to see the same thing I've seen for almost two years ("gathering evidence", a.k.a. "gathering dust") I saw something completely different: the status was "Preparation For Decision" and in my letter generator the letter available for me to print out and prove to people how much disability percentage and payment I receive monthly was not available online. This has peaked my curiosity quite a bit. Along with reading all of yall's posts about your similar situations paired with some expected guidance my local VA rep advised me on recently this all seems to be coming together rather appropritely. Quite odd though being as the VA has never really given me anything but a bottle full of pills that make me high as a kite and years worth of empty promises. Please, brothers and sisters in arms, I would love love love yall's input. Anxiously awaiting! God Bless!!!

What is ePeggy????

Rover,

(What is EPeggy?)

"Peggy" name for a foreign guy doing a commercial for DiscoverCard, he is customer service but you can never get a clear answer. Thus Ebenefits = Epeggy. lol

VetswifeIndy