VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Statement In Support Of Claim For Tdiu

Rate this question

superior007

Question

statement2.pdfThis is my statement in support of my claim for individual unemployability due to PTSD. If I could get some feed back from the awesome people here on hadit I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much.Statement1.pdf

Edited by superior007

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

You need 2 things, and I saw neither in your statements:

1. That you are unable to mainitain SGE (Substantial Gainful Employment).

2. The reason for number 1 in Service connected conditions.

Its not enough to be unemployed, or even "underemployed". Your doctor needs to state you can not work due to Service connected conditions.

YOu see, there are many reasons to be unemployed or underemployed, some of which have nothing to do with Service connection: Maybe you dont have the skills to get employed in todays market..maybe you didnt apply...maybe there is a bad economy..maybe you are sick, but it has nothing to do with what you are service connected for.

You need to let them know what about your PTSD via MST keeps you from working. Meaning what symptoms and if meds effect you. If you have lost jobs due to your conidtions then it will help. You did a good job trying to put the information together for them, but ultimately it will come down to your C&P exam. It would benefit you if your pysch dr made a statement in support.

Always remember that the Govt does not care whether you get the benefits or not. Only you can make sure that all the leg work has been done to the fullest. Therefore when your Claim comes up for them to review, it will be so documented and heavy, that the Govt will have to approve your case. Good luck