Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Korean Vet Received Envelope

Rate this topic

Cavman

Guest jangrin

Fantastic...I bet he is a very Happy fellow. Good job Cavman! Those older vets struggle with the internet and stuff. They really do need some guidance learning to move around in cyberspace. Good work... ;) , nice results.

Jangrin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have copies of the dated forms originally sent in you should send them to the RO. I would be careful about sending in new forms at this point.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Glad to see a deserving veteran get his just award. It is great that you took the time to help him. Without you he would have been lost in this VA sea of red tape.

• 2 weeks later...
If you have copies of the dated forms originally sent in you should send them to the RO. I would be careful about sending in new forms at this point.

Thanks Pete. I had him wait a couple weeks after receiving award and I am now going to send in again the IU form. What did you mean by you would be careful about sending new forms. I sure don`t want to chance him losing his disability award by sending in proof he had sent in an IU form. He definately deserves paid IU.

Cavman