VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Personality Disorder Discharge

Rate this question

spike

Question

Anyone who is getting discharges under Personality Disorder Needs to contact Russell Terry at (909) 494-6218 Grand Central Phone Number. He is in charge of the Operation Heal and also is head of the iraq war veterans organization, afghanistan war veterans.

http://iraqwarveterans.org/ webmaster@iraqwarveterans

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

will pass that on!

PD for Iraq vets--- dejavu to Nam vets---all over again---

i am really compelled to add my cents on htis issue again. if you or someone you know has this character of service, this phone call is very important. i have seen hundreds of dd214's, both from the viet nam era and others more recent, and i recall seeing one maybe two of these.

22,000 people with this character of service is very, VERY fishy. by the way, the person or persons that i met with this character truly deserved it. the one most vivid in my memory was a service member who burned his girlfriends child with lit cigarettes intentionally. his girlfriend was also a service member and she reported him.

this is the type of person who should receive this deal breaker!

• HadIt.com Elder

Many Vietnam vets in the waning years of the war were exposed to very cheap heroin. Many became addicted. Most were given undesireable discharges based on misconduct and personality disorders. At the airbase where I was at during the last few months of my tour in Vietnam in 1970 probably 25% of the troops were snorting this cheap heroin believing it was "coke". At first the Army pretended to treat the addicts. Then they just started kicking them out. I would bet that almost all these troops had never taken heroin before being exposed to the cheap stuff in Vietnam. The CIA at the time was helping to transport the stuff from Laos. The CIA helped to addict thousands of Vietnam vets in order to make Laotian war lords and Thai war lords rich and probably to make themselves rich.

Yeah and the Army after the Korean War was kicking out soldiers for all sorts of reasons-

the Army was over booked with enlisted and they used creativity on some of those BAd paper

Discharges and Court Martials-to reduce their personnel numbers-

what a scam

Bad paper and character of discharge and phony baloney court martials can be overcome.*

It all gets back to those bad RE codes too-

* see Attard Vs Secretary of the NAvy, HArvey Vs. Secretary of the NAvy, Heiler V Williams (civil action against BCMR) Bird Vs. Sec of the Navy-

Hard to do but persistence -as always-------pays off.

Iraq is becoming sameo sameo to Vietnam-it makes me sick.

I am telling you, this organization has been already doing great things. Terry Russell is the founder and he has already helped fix some of these erroneous discharges. I personally think its a way to discredit those who are coming back with a bad label. With PTSD claims becoming a big deal in the VA, I personally think its a way of hoping to badly manage the costs that the government is and should have to take care of the veterans. Think what all these guys and ladies coming back from iraq would cost the VA and the military in benefits if each one just had one PTSD claim each. It's getting ugly.

FYI this organization is coming to NYS and I am going to be a rep/advocate. More to come.

It all comes down to laziness, when I was in service I saw many many people get OTH (other than honorable) Discharges. The Legal people would call the individual in the office and explain their rights to them and tell them they had two choices, waive the board and be out of the military in a matter of days or if they wanted to exercise their right to the board it would take a matter of months. What option do you think most choose? 75% would have received a honorable or general discharge had they went infront of a board.

It all came back to me when I

at the 5 minute mark in the video he says he was given a choice and mislead. Same thing I watched over and over in my 28 years of active duty. The individual waives their rights and it cuts all the red tape out of the picture and the member is discharged within days. Thats what its all about, laziness to properly process a individual, get rid of them faster and of course save some money. Any individual who is sick mentally is not going to be in their right mind to make such a decision. But it happens everyday. While on active duty I grew to despise JAG Officers and LN's (Navy's enlisted version of a paralegal called Legalmen) for this practice. Criminals I had no quams about, they dont deserve shit or VA benefits, but all the others getting screwed out of their benefits, this is a shame, down and dirty out right trickery on the part of DOD to throw away troops and not pay them a cent for their service to our country. JESUS what I wouldn't do to see congressman and senators having to be ruled by the same regs as military personnel, do they get a offset if they are disabled,? NO. Are they required to pay 50% of their retirement to a cheating x wife, no USFSPA, you know who is responsible for USFSPA? Senator Dianne Fineswine....................................................................wel

now I've raised my blood pressure at 0819 in the morning I have to go take my little yellow happy pills