Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's A Great Day !

Rate this question

USArmy98J

Question

Morning all...

I just got off the phone with my DAV Rep who called to tell me my claim had been decided!!!!

I had applied for an increase for Adjustment Disorder W/Depressed Mood, Hypertension, Arthritis, and IU, in addition to the 50% rating I already have.

He said my Adjustment Disorder was rated at 70%, Hypertension Denied, Arthritis Denied, and IU GRANTED.

He also said I would get Education Benefits for children and the IU would be P&T.

I have mixed feelings but at least I can end this fight and TRY to enjoy whats left of my life.

I can't say how much of a help this site has been and I have learned so much from so many and i say THANK YOU to all the members here!!!

I plan to become a more active member and hope that I can help others in their fights in some way.

T-Bird a very special thank you for operating this site and I will be making a donation to show my appreciation for your dedication. It is an invaluable tool for all veterans.

I hope all of my Brothers and Sisters have a great day and keep fighting!!!

Bill

Edited by USArmy98J

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Bill

You might want to rest a while and then go after the HBP claim since that is something that could lead to other serious problems. You might want to consider the impact of your various ratings on DIC.