Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Total And Permanent

Rate this topic

drichva

I received my rating over the weekend.The letter says Unemployable and 100% total and permanent. It did not mention anything of future examinations. Will I get future exams? It also gave me dependent education and champ-va indicated. Do I go ahead and let my daughter attend college which she planned on attending in January 2008?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!! I got the same letter last week and I know it feels great.

My letter also stated 'No future exams will be scheduled" and I would think yours would say the same.

Bill

• HadIt.com Elder

The Chapter 35 for school will pay for almost any school. Of course, you will want to check it out in advance. If you live in a state like South Carolina your child can attend any college or Tech School tuition free. Would check out state benefits to see. Tbird has a state by state benefit site.

Good Luck,

Don

• HadIt.com Elder

just make sure you send back that statement they are sending out now about not working in the past year annually and you are not supposed to be re-examined if you move and don't tell them regardless of direct deposit and they lose mail contact with you I have heard they stop payments after a period of time ...CONGRATS

• HadIt.com Elder

I told ya all that when the new year starts the awards come out like snow flakes. Congrats and the way your letter is worded you have P&T with no exams.