Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

War On The Va

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

WOW!!!, I hope this does not happen to me or you. These people really got it broke off in them. If I felt confident before, it is all gone now. Makes me wish I had not watched it, I don't see any real changes coming to affect VA standards right now or in the future. Just a slow drown out death if your able to follow threw, after not working for over 2 years and loosing every thing my family and I have worked so hard for, for years and seeing that CNN special makes me sicker at my stomach. I know I'm not the only one. Did you see those stats with the PTSD claims 3 to 4 times higher than then every war from WWII thur Somalia = Iraqi Freedoms, did I hear that right? I was in 2 theaters of Combat Operations when we complained of PT they handed you 2 or 3 depression meds and sent you on your way I am glad they are taking it serious. Very sad stories made you want to cry for a few of them,it you had a heart at all, there lives are destroyed and never be the same. Money helps but no amount will fix what they have to live with. Reguards RC

sorry had to reedit didn't come out the way I meant it.

Edited by yoggie2

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

After watching CNN , I have to question, why am I filing and what am I filing for.

As John said, if the VA would do this to the most obvious, what about claims like mine.

The program was the most pitiful show that I have ever watched.

It makes me hate the VA more than I ever did.

Always,

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

John, a'yup, many vet forums help! Ready,set,print.....

Just read the VA VBA Annual Report 2006 on the VA website. Very interesting and seemingly ubalanced regards future projections in appeals, NODs etc. Doesn't mention budget allowed for the over 400 employees (and others) that support judges. Does mention VCAA jargon. Does show VBA staff donates to 'local' D.C. area veterans causes. Thats nice.

Edited by cowgirl

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry Scott on VA Watchdog summed it up best nothing new here 2 of the people are already well known stories Ty Zeigler and tammy Duckworth they would have done better focusing on some of the "normal vets" that are getting screwed by the system and don't have congressmen or senators "Helping us" because we are not newsworthy wait until Iraq war vets are no longer the flavor of the month then what happens to them the exact same thing that has been happening to the rest of us chit on and ignored deny deny deny

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

FYI. Waging War on the VA was produced by Emily Probst; the managing editor was Steve Robinson. The vice president and senior executive producer of CNN Productions is Mark Nelson. other contact information Turner Online Pressroom http://www.turnerinfo.com

Larry Scott on VA Watchdog summed it up best nothing new here 2 of the people are already well known stories Ty Zeigler and tammy Duckworth they would have done better focusing on some of the "normal vets" that are getting screwed by the system and don't have congressmen or senators "Helping us" because we are not newsworthy wait until Iraq war vets are no longer the flavor of the month then what happens to them the exact same thing that has been happening to the rest of us chit on and ignored deny deny deny

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

You make a very valid point; it seems the same faces are trotted out whenever a controversy arises.

Guest rickb054

I agree with larry scott, especially when it relates to Tammy Duckworth. I am so tired of hearing her story there are a lot of other deserving veterans with horror stories to tell. (We have not heard a damn thing about the other pilots that have been shot down, and the injuries they might have). Initally Tammy Duckworth's story was broadcast on TV from Walter Reed and needed to be told. Now the story seems to be more about her, (the fact she is a woman) and her politics than about what happened to her. How many other veterans were appointed to state Department of Veteran Affairs because of their injuries? None that I know of. I think to continue using her story as an example takes from the issues that need to be addressed. That is that all veterans of all wars are at war with the va. I respect her service, I am just tired of it being in our face all the darn time.