Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One Veteran Protest Varo Louisville

Rate this question

rthomass

Question

For what it is worth I am going to find out from my local City Government if I need a permit to personally picket the Veterans Administration Regional Office at Louisville Kentucky. I cannot think of any more direct action that I could take than to bring the publics attention to the plight of the Agent Orange Thailand Veteran.

Edited by rthomass

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I read where one vet rented a billboard down the street from the VARO and described his issue he only had to pay for one month cost 700.00 and the VA settled his claim rofl

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

the wonders of media, read my post concerning Bay Pines VHAMC,Florida.i think NOW is the time to hold their feet too the fire, and pound the media with our issues...call Bill Leveque @ St. Pete Times..Tampa Office..ext. 3436, regards, williamn

william

Mike- I sure have considered renting a billboard across from my VARO myself!

I could see reasonable delays in claims if the Ros were actually taking the time to do all of the claims right- but that isnt the case at all- as the BVA web site reveals-

and ,knowing my former POA does an annual report to the Governor as to how much comp they get vets each year-

sure makes me wonder why I didnt get proper representation- my claim involves $103,000-

I guess they (the POA) never even read the file they had there on my claims-and this is where that figure comes from.Not DIC -I already get that- I guess they never even read the claims they had represented me on before)

(this amount does not even include any potential accrued award from the SMC CUEs-the POA should have advised me a decade ago to file a NOD on a past VA decision-he questioned the lack of SMC rating but acted like there was nothing he could do abut it-and didnt advise me to NOD and so I thought I had no basis for accrued SMC-I was sure dumb in those days-)

I wish we could file CUES on our vet reps if they themselves fail to properly advise us-

then again that is what USC 14.633 is all about.

Edited by Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Why are not the service organizations picketing the VARO? Oh, I forgot that they are in bed together.....duh. The pimps at the DAV, VFW and AL would never dare encourge vets to actually demonstrate at a VARO. Would not it be awful if they actually got up on their hindfeet and represented vets? They have millions of dues paying members and yet they do nothing but screw up claims and beg for more money. I hope Santa drops a big turd on the DAV national headquarters.

For what it is worth I am going to find out from my local City Government if I need a permit to personally picket the Veterans Administration Regional Office at Louisville Kentucky. I cannot think of any more direct action that I could take than to bring the publics attention to the plight of the Agent Orange Thailand Veteran.

Maybe groups of veterans in different cities could pool their money together and lease billboards. Or ask if it can be done as a public service for veterans. The billboards could be put in areas of high traffic volumes and where there are military bases. Just a thought.

68mustang

John- you are a hoot and I agree-

Not all- but many (too many) of these vet reps just dont have a clue or just dont give a damn-

I wish their annual salaries were determined by the amount of claims they win-they have no incentive at all to actual work on claims-

what really gets me is that all of these orgs do wonderful things for vets in many other ways- but it is their Service Deaprtments that give them a bad name-

I say -can at least 50% of the dopey POA reps and then put the saved salaries into an IMO interest bearing fund-and send this to a vets IMO doc-then if the vet wins they pay back the IMO charge-to the vet org-from their retro- just think how easy that might make it for the other 50% of the reps to actually win more claims which are supported by IMOs from Real doctors.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.