Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Percentage Reconsideration

Rate this topic

danang_1969

Berta,

No they have not Acknowledged the request but I have claims pending claims means more then one right ? and I only have one other thats the Hearing thing. Ms K our VARO Vet Ser Cent Manager would not acknowledge the Recon directly but used the phrase claims Pending.

Would the man replaced be G.G. or someone else?

Macool

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G.G. might be in the crapper by now-

he really messed up my claim-

the new director is James D. McDonough , a retired Colonel-

and the NYSDVA web site is still in process of being updated so maybe some more changes coming---

Here is the Govs press release- not a word about George BAsher:

http://www.ny.gov/governor/press/1112071.html

they need someone like this guy to kick some butt there

From advice I had received from these forums I went to SSA and requested my SSA records. I needed to go twice, but they were freiendy enough. They arrived on a CD a few days ago. Much of it was just "busy forms" but there was also a medical form used to make their determination called the "Psychiatric Review Thecnique" that had good information that can be used in my request for reconsideration. It contained a "consultant's note" citing a C&P concluded in August 2007. The note read: The C&P examiner reports that cl (client) is 'unemployable', which is an official designation at the VA & will correspond with very high degrees of SC disability in most cases".

The significance of that referrence is that the VA rater seemed to ignore the C&P examiner when they rated me in September 2007. The note went on to conclude : "lengthy diary- little if any prospect of improvement regardless at this point". I have requested a reconsideration already and this week will ask that this "new information" be added to the paperwork I already sent. Wish me luck.

Thanks to All,

RWS

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use