Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Retro Pay For Crdp

Rate this topic

recruiterrick

I noticed a new Retiree Account Summary (RAS) on the mypay website yesterday. It was the DFAS portion of the retro pay owed me since 2005.

I called today and spoke to a young lady at DFAS VA Retro helpline (Tara) and she confirmed to me that indeed my case was completed. I asked her when I could expext to get the VA portion and she told me that the information was transmitted as a batch on the 17th of each month and then between 14 to 60 days the VA would deposit the money direct deposit.

I asked how much the VA owed me and she told me she didn't have the exact amount but it was over $5,000.

Bottom line... Keep your eye on mypay for new RAS's and once it is posted, DFAS has a lot of information :lol:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

A'yup. same thing happened to me last fall.DFAS numbers changed, then retro in bank.Then VA letter explaining how it went.Hope to see dependents rate soon. Best to ya, cg

I noticed a new Retiree Account Summary (RAS) on the mypay website yesterday. It was the DFAS portion of the retro pay owed me since 2005.

I called today and spoke to a young lady at DFAS VA Retro helpline (Tara) and she confirmed to me that indeed my case was completed. I asked her when I could expext to get the VA portion and she told me that the information was transmitted as a batch on the 17th of each month and then between 14 to 60 days the VA would deposit the money direct deposit.

I asked how much the VA owed me and she told me she didn't have the exact amount but it was over $5,000.

Bottom line... Keep your eye on mypay for new RAS's and once it is posted, DFAS has a lot of information :lol:

• HadIt.com Elder

got rating in third qtr 07, VA offset/increse and retro fourth qtr, again, still expecting dependents retro and monthly comp increase for them.

i've been waiting since september 2005 and i was one of the original 133,000.

hope you won't have to wait much longer :unsure:

Bottom line... Keep your eye on mypay for new RAS's and once it is posted, DFAS has a lot of information :unsure:

Congratulations! I'm hoping my NOD will bump me into the CRDP zone (I'm at 40% now). I do have 20% CRSC I could file for, but I'm waiting for the NOD completion to see if I will be eligible for CRDP.

Cheers!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use