Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Recieved Call From Case Worker Today

Rate this question

ruby

Question

Recieved a call from the case worker today. He wanted to know if I sent out the paper work they sent to me. I had more than a week ago to London KY.

Then he started asking me question regarding pain and depression, which I answered. I told him that my arthritis is what is crippling. He asked me if I felt I could work if I didn't have the arthritis, I said yes, cause its true. I can work with the asthma and arthritis.

I asked him if he had my computer x ray records that show my arthritis, he said no, I asked him if he wanted me to send him another copy to expedite my case. He said I don't think that will be necessary.

If we need xrays we will send you to get them at our cost. I said I was hoping to save everyone time and money as my x-rays clearly show the severity of my arthritis.

Should they need them I will gladly send them to him directly, again he said I don't believe that will be necessary.

Then at the end he ask me if I would be willing to go a physicial exam if they requested one, of course I said yes. The sooner the better.

I also ask him if he had any idea of when I my claim would be decided, finanically I am having a hard time making ends meet. He said as soon as they get my medical records, which they VA hasn't sent to them.

I ask for a copy of them a month ago and recieved 2 copies, I think I got thiers, so out to the mail they go tomorrow.

Anyway does anyone have any ideas or thoughts regarding his statement, I don't think your x rays will be needed.

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ruby, I really enjoyed reading your post about the care you recieved. Call it what you will, intuition or simply a connected belief, but I do think all's going to be well for you. Warmest wishes and the best to ya, cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!