Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Charles Richard Starr

Tbird

• Founder

Born March 15, 1946 Died July 1, 2003

Vietnam Service 1967 - 1968 Sgt. F-Trp 2/11th ACR based out of Xuan Loc

He loved his car below and he loved hadit. He didn't post much but he was staunch supporter of his brothers and sisters here he will be missed.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbird:

I have been reading the members that have passed and noticed this veteran was in the same outfit as me in Nam, 11th Cav...He was in F Troop and I was in E Troop. I wish I had got to know him.

Do you know the reason he passed away at such a young age?

Cavman

• Founder

i believe you would have liked him, i can't remember his cause of death, so many deaths over the years, and my brain is a bit foggy.

Tbird:

I have been reading the members that have passed and noticed this veteran was in the same outfit as me in Nam, 11th Cav...He was in F Troop and I was in E Troop. I wish I had got to know him.

Cavman

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• 1 year later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Richard Starr always cheerful and supported Members.I miss him.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder
Tbird:

Cavman

I know he reported IBS, and could not eat --then got stomach cancer. ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder

I remember the 11th AC at BearCat. They lived in their tracks. I guess it was better to ride than walk but I don't know about being inside those tracks in that heat and danger of mines.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use