Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Outrageous

Rate this question

Berta

Question

"The blast left Landay with liver damage and doctors had to remove both his spleen and damaged tissue from his brain after the blast."

VA %- 10 percent!!!!!

"Boothby's temporary disability rating will be reevaluated annually, even though many of his injuries are permanent. He has traumatic brain injury and has lost more than half of his vision in both eyes. "

VA % Temporary- 70% !!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/WoodruffReports/S...9740&page=2

Sorry if someone already posted this info- I see that 151 comments have been posted at the News link on this story already-

Woodruff is trying to keep this outrageous situation in the news-

it occurred to me since VA now has to rate comparable with the DOD- the DOD itself might start lowballing and then VA has to follow the same rating-

an absolute outrage!

I hope Americans out there are beginning to see what is happening to these newly returning men and women-

who are disabled from war but fortunatley not a casualty of it-

3,991 dead -Iraq -as of 9 PM last night.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just a thought and please forgive me i do not wish to offend i am thinking of making a sign and going to the VARO and march in front of it.Now the thing is will i get arrested for it? The sign will say VA NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR VETS and if many of us begin this trend perhaps this will bring more attention to the issue at hand . I do walk with a cane but i will plant my ARSE right at the foot step of the building if i can with out being arrested and if i do get arrested so be it as these politicians say TIME FOR CHANGE THIS CHANGE IS WAY OVER DUE..

This a Veteran that has a sign that is 2 feet wide by 4 feet high. Has an 18inch diameter VA seal at the top, you know like the Presidential seal. I had it professionally done at a local sign shop. The wording is "Veterans Administration Unfair to Vietnam Era Veterans in Thailand". I am really geting their attention. I protested in December (Based on no decison to my remanded claim, March 18, 2009 (Based on receivig a hatchet job SSOC) and on 19 March 2008 because they seemed to be on ambivilent to me on March 18, 2008. In December 2007 and March 19,2008 they peronally talked to me and seemed very interested in what I had to say. Yes picketing is legal under the Constitution...remember we still have a Constitution and Bill or Rights ! Check with your local governing body as to the need for a parade or picket permit. I did not need one because Louisville, Kentucky's city government told me this. It is effective. My reason for picketing is I have a ton of proof as to spraying herbicide (Agent Orange) not only at Nakhon Phanom Royal Thai Air Force Base 1969-1970 but at the other bases in Thailand. The Department of Defense States there were no C-123 Ranch Hand Aircraft At NKP yet I have four credible independent sources that say C-123 Ranch Hand Aircraft were permanently stationed at NKP and other bases in Thailand. The DOD states NKP was never attacked yet I have independent sources stating that indeed there was an attack in 1969. I picket for myself and my fellow veterans.

Edited by rthomass