Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Or Share Of The Government Stimilus Payment

Rate this question

robert51

Question

Seems our government the one we fought so hard for found a loop hole a way to save millions so they can send it to another communist country that hates our guts.. I am a US citz.. my 2 children are us citz.. but my wife well she is a Filappano who uses a I TIN to pay taxes to the US... well some rocket scientist i am sure a Lawyer found a way to save money... A stimilus payment WILL NOT BE PAID TO ME BECAUSE OF MY WIFE.. so instead of say not sending her a payment as she is not a legal citz.. our goverment found a way to rip off me and my children ... Isnt American Great.. on the lighter side i read as of 5 years ago the US government GIVES away 55 Billion dollar a year to other countries who request it.. The fun never stops...

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Robert did you ask the IRS to waive the penalty and interest?

the money owed is for an acct. I opened for my minor daughter I opened it with my SSN and did not claim the interest but by the time ((( as they claim it took to find me )) even though I filed in 2003 2004 2005 all from the same address.. but lucky for them I lost most of the paperwork and the lady said .. I would have to amend ever year and also find this and that and then I could be re audited in other areas etc... but they did send a Postage paid envelop to help with my cost.. i think they must get a commision on the amount they as they call it recover from people who dont pay their fair share..

Edited by robert51

the money owed is for an acct. I opened for my minor daughter I opened it with my SSN and did not claim the interest but by the time ((( as they claim it took to find me )) even though I filed in 2003 2004 2005 all from the same address.. but lucky for them I lost most of the paperwork and the lady said .. I would have to amend ever year and also find this and that and then I could be re audited in other areas etc... but they did send a Postage paid envelop to help with my cost.. i think they must get a commision on the amount they as they call it recover from people who dont pay their fair share..

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong people at the IRS do not get a commision for doing their job. I worked for the IRS for years before I had to quit because of medical conditions and I worked at the collection department and I never saw any commision.

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, then tell me this:

If, for example, you live next door to, or happen to be related to, some good old boy that you find out is "messin around" with his taxes. And, say, you turn him in to the IRS and he winds up having to cough up a few thousand bucks, will they, in fact, pay you a "commission", or cut you a deal on YOUR tax liability?

YUP!

Okay, then tell me this:

If, for example, you live next door to, or happen to be related to, some good old boy that you find out is "messin around" with his taxes. And, say, you turn him in to the IRS and he winds up having to cough up a few thousand bucks, will they, in fact, pay you a "commission", or cut you a deal on YOUR tax liability?

YUP!

First of all If somebody decides they don't care to pay their taxes or cheat the IRS is not my problem that is what they have inspectors in the iRS to do that. Second when I worked for the IRS all I got was my pay check for the job I was doing. people do not realize that when they decide to ignore the IRS what ever money they owe and feel like not paying or response to the letters send to them for every day that goes by interest and penalties are been assest to your acoount and soon or later they will find you and you are not going to like the way the IRS collects that money. I think that if you owe taxes you should pay it and not worried about the IRS breathing down your neck or keeping your tax refund when it is tax season.

Edited by windy city

Okay, then tell me this:

YUP!

First of all If somebody decides they don't care to pay their taxes or cheat the IRS is not my problem that is what they have inspectors in the iRS to do that. Second when I worked for the IRS all I got was my pay check for the job I was doing. people do not realize that when they decide to ignore the IRS what ever money they owe and feel like not paying or response to the letters send to them for every day that goes by interest and penalties are been assest to your acoount and soon or later they will find you and they are not going to like the way the IRS collects that money. I think that if you owe taxes you should pay it and not worried about the IRS breathing down your neck or keeping your tax refund when it is tax season.