Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Had A Dream

Rate this topic

SCIDVET

• HadIt.com Elder

They say this iron sleep happens because otherwise you would jump around and hurt yourself. When we are in these really deep dreams we can't tell it is a dream. I woke up a few nights ago and my wife's hands were around my neck. She said she was having a nightmare. What do you think about that? I was dreaming that I was drowning.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly without REM (rapid eye movement) often concurrent with dreaming, you are not actually getting brain rest.

As nutty as it might sound, I feel this is evidence "Consciousness arose from a governing system for night time dreaming, so the dreamee does not fall or make noise, gets better sleep, thus lives to mate more often"

I was not kidding when I said disability indeed can create some... abilities... others do not. Not like a radioactive spider (spiderman) but by pushing your awareness completely out of the normal rut most humans are happily esconced in.

Pete, and others, There is no doubt that my drinking Pepsi for a) cheap food :rolleyes: pain relief c)energy d) depression e) water, caused me to totally avoid normal satisfaction, and a certain Australian professor indicated his observation (paraphrased):

"Those who are hyper sensitive to caffeine for whatever reason tend to be those who get hooked."

I would add:

"Negating the normal impulses in life by a stronger chemical reaction (sugar and caffeine) in some creates a detachment from satisfaction, action, so that (for example) one might enjoy a cleaned up house, but the brain chemistry designed to have you care for yourself (myself) is overrun"

Also, all one must do if having a real mental issue to capitalize is "Identify what observations you are capable of that nobody else can see the significance of- then detail the significance to others"

Best to all,

mike

They say this iron sleep happens because otherwise you would jump around and hurt yourself. When we are in these really deep dreams we can't tell it is a dream. I woke up a few nights ago and my wife's hands were around my neck. She said she was having a nightmare. What do you think about that? I was dreaming that I was drowning.

• HadIt.com Elder

Interesting as I drink very small amounts of coffee and tons of diet coke.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Diet coke is loaded with caffein. If you want to know if you are hooked try not drinking cokes for a day or two.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use