Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Back Burner Again

Rate this question

RSG

Question

Well, got another letter from BVA, put me on the back burner again. Called BVA. they said they'd call me back never did,

Talked to Carol, or one of the other two ladies, can't remember. REALLY gettin bummed about this whole deal.

Gist of the letter is, My case is too complex. It may take much more time. STALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tactic. AGAIN.

Ron

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry Ron but it happens. You just need to cjeck to see if there is anything that you can do and grind your teeth and hang in.

Best of Luck

• HadIt.com Elder

You see why many vets just give up, but you want to hand in there. Persistence is the key to these things.

• HadIt.com Elder
Well, got another letter from BVA, put me on the back burner again. Called BVA. they said they'd call me back never did,

Talked to Carol, or one of the other two ladies, can't remember. REALLY gettin bummed about this whole deal.

Gist of the letter is, My case is too complex. It may take much more time. STALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tactic. AGAIN.

Ron

Ron,

What did the letter from the BVA say? Can you tell us. Remember when the AMC did not wait for your new evidence, I told

you that you would receive another letter from the BVA for you to sign to allow the new evidence to go into your file and to

sign to allow the Judge to make the decision in your claim.

Is this what you received?

If so, you need to sign the papers and fax it straight in to Carol.

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Hi Betty,

Well I'm in Cincinnati right now, and the only thing I can tell you is that they said the complexity of my case said it required more review. THere was nothing to sign. They are just messing with me again. When I get back to Boise in a couple weeks. I'll send you a copy. Sorry, I can't be a little more helpful right now.

Ron

Ron,

What did the letter from the BVA say? Can you tell us. Remember when the AMC did not wait for your new evidence, I told

you that you would receive another letter from the BVA for you to sign to allow the new evidence to go into your file and to

sign to allow the Judge to make the decision in your claim.

Is this what you received?

If so, you need to sign the papers and fax it straight in to Carol.

Betty