VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Happy Holidays

Rate this question

Tower_Rat

Question

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to All Veterans and their families out there! And a big thanx to everyone that has answered any of the questions that i have had. I couldnt have accomplished so much without any of you!!

Thanx again

Tower Rat

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• Founder

i am celebrating christmas and that your season is filled with happiness and joy. i got my first christmas tree today, it's pretty scrawny, but it's there, progress perhaps :)

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm TRYING to muster some holiday spirit. It's still to early for me to get exited. I usually wait until Solsiste to get the tree, but this year we cut it early and will pull it into the house on Sunday. My daughter helps me remember what it's all about. I need to be emotionally available as much as possible for her sake! Happy Holidays to all of you. I really LOVE Hadit during the holidays. It's such a comfort to see all the old timer's and new. ~Wings

I'm TRYING to muster some holiday spirit. It's still to early for me to get exited. I usually wait until Solsiste to get the tree, but this year we cut it early and will pull it into the house on Sunday. My daughter helps me remember what it's all about. I need to be emotionally available as much as possible for her sake! Happy Holidays to all of you. I really LOVE Hadit during the holidays. It's such a comfort to see all the old timer's and new. ~Wings

The happiest and healthiest Holidays to you all!!! Thanks to all the Hadit folks for all the wonderful and informative info.

Riverman

:)

• HadIt.com Elder

Happy Holidays and hopefully we all have a nice Christmas with friends and family. Be safe in travels and remember that no matter how bad things seem it could always get worse or in most cases better.

We are planning a big dinner on Christmas day with a 22 lbs Turkey, a spiral ham made in Virginia, all the trimmings and fixings but most of all our family and my sons inlaws or about 15 people.

I love to see Christmas through the eyes of children and we will have four with us. Ages 2 to 5 and all beautiful sweet little people.

God Bless the Troops who are deployed in Iraq as I remember how hard it is to be seperated from Family and Loved ones at Christmas.

I also recommend a special donation to T-Bird if you are able. She has worked very hard and spent a lot of money making this site available.