Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

These Bandits Ordered Another Imo

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

These bandits ordered another IMO as of may 27th. When will this crap stop?

When this opinion comes back from their whore, should I let it all get processed and denied so it will go to COVA?

If I NOD or get another opinion and send it in, this will just keep this 1998 docket case in the remand mode, correct?

Thanks for any replies........

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hang in there Allan you are in my prayers and so is your family.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Alan. You are taking this very well. personally I would have used stronger wording.

As for the VA doctor sopping, You can show them some BVA and CVAC cases that actually jumps the Ro for Doctor shopping.

Dr Bash is correct in his etiology that your MS started during your service tenure.

Neuro muscular diseases have onset times and MS, Huntingtons, and MD all have little episodes of tremors, twitches, cramping and other items. This is the onset.If your records indicate you were experiencing these issues, Then they cannot deny service connection.

You are right. Bandits. I call them crooks.

Good Luck shipmate.

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

If they are using such dirty tactics they are afraid they will lose the case. They must have a playbook of dirty tricks. It is a dirty trick to ignore an IMO or pick it apart on details just to deny. It is obvious when they are just looking to find fault with a claim. They go above and beyond to find a problem with your doctor or evidence. I wish they worked that hard to approve claims. It does make me mad because they did it to me as well.

• HadIt.com Elder

Darn, Allan!

That really sucks!

The problem is, of course, that they actually owe you a crapper full of money and NOT ONE of the schmucks wants to be the first to say so. So, deny and boot it on up the hill.

I hate to say this, but you know, doncha?

That you're to far up the hill, that no one now wants anywhere near the mess that they have made of your claim(s), because if someone NOW took up a pen and signed their name to anything, then they would be, in essence, pointing out the schmuckmuckedness of their underlings.

Court is the only way this'll get straightened out.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Bash found service records showing flutuating vision and a specific type of hearing loss that indicates MS. This was in my records and both listed as a defect on separation examination which the DVA has ignored to this day. Records? What Records?

How they've processed my claim from the begining, is how I imagine every Vet with Brain Injury, and MS getting their claim worked.

In 1994 or 95', filed for hearing loss due to occpational exposures to marine boilers and the VARO called me a lier saying I never worked around boilers. They claimed I was a truck driver & denied the claim. That was my first experience and one I havn't forgotten.

I hope it goes to court and not settled by a RO remand. I want these lying, cheating bastards exposed for what & who they are.

It's not about $$$$$$$ anymore. I want their ass in jail where they belong, with the thieves and child molesters.

• HadIt.com Elder

It goes beyond the money when they smear your personal honor. They call you a liar and a fraud and expect you just to take it. It is not an isolated incident. It is systemic fraud on vets by the VA. The front office needs to be fumigated.